Fucking hell why can't I bring one word out???

He chuckles and leans against the railing of the balcony, letting go of my chin.

"I used to cough, I got used to it though."

I nod again, making him look over to me.

"Do you talk at all doll face?" He questions. I blush a bit at the nickname.

"I- sorry I am just tired" I make up an excuse, not wanting to say that it was him making me feel so speechless.

"Then why don't you go home hm?" He looks down at me before taking another hit. I looked up at him seeing him come closer to my face and exhaling right into it.

'I hope he doesn't see my face right now, I must look like a tomato..'

I could see his lips slightly smirk behind the small cloud of smoke.

'Oh wow. That was pretty hot...'

After a short minute I mumble my response.

"My friend drove me here, but she seems to be sharing her tongue with Atsumu..."

"Wanna go to my place then." He says bluntly. The question held me at surprise.

'Going to a guys house that I don't even know? Should I? He does seem chill..'

He still kept his eyes on me, waiting for an answer.

'Fuck it'

"Why not" I answer with a small smile as I look up at him.

He answered with a quick "Aight" before walking back inside with me. The music was loud and people were dancing all around us.

He grabbed my hand, trying not to lose me in the crowd. It's honestly a cute gesture...

We got to his car and got inside. He quickly ashes his blunt before taking out his weed and rolling a new one. He lights it up and takes another hit.

He started driving out of the neighbourhood and into the Main Street.

He had one hand on the wheel while the other one was holding the blunt. I looked over at his veiny hands, honestly a little turned on. He licked his lips, not wanting them to get so dry.

The way he was concentrated on driving and gripping the wheel, yet still looking so relaxed honestly amazed me.

He was leaned back in his chair, speeding down the empty streets.

In the background his playlist was playing the hills by the weekend. He took another huff of his blunt and slowly exhaled it. He knew he was doing something illegal, and so did I, but at that point we both didn't mind.

Speeding down that street, the car being slightly filled with smoke, and his playlist blasting in the background was such a vibe.

Not to mention, there was a straight up hottie driving the car. I glanced over at him again. He was so focused and mumbling the lyrics.

"I only called you when it's half past five...the only time I'll be by your side..."

'Holy fuck that is attractive'

"Oh by the way, I am Suna Rintarou" he told you

"Y/n" you introduced yourself.

"Y/n hmm.. what a pretty name" Suna mumbles.

'Damn the way he said my name...'

Sooner or later you got to his place, he had his own medium sized apartment. It was quiet cozy but decorated minimalistic.

"Just put your shoes there" he pointed next to the door and I did as I were told.

He guided me to his room, where I noticed a medium sized bed along with a book shelf and a desk.

His table was full of notebooks and apparently also his "rolling station" since a container of weed and the paper was displayed.

My view of the room was suddenly blocked as the tall brunette stood in front of me. I looked up only to be met with his feline eyes.

———————————————————————————

Welllll what will happen nextttt ;) guess you will find out...