CHAPTER ONE

CREAKKKKK!

     Ashlyn  nearly  slips  out  the  glass  from  her  hand, "Holy  Christ . What are  you  doing  here  Bailey ??".
   Bailey  who  just  appeared  from  the  door  was  in  utter  shock  to  see  Ashlyn  sitting  aslant  around  a  star-shaped  joist , lit  up  with  scorching  candles. 

                                             ( Above taken Image from the source - Pinterest )

"What  the  hell  are  you  upto  again Ash???. I  think  I've  made  myself  clear  not  to  do  these  kind  of  creepy  stuffs  ever  again?" Bailey whispered in disbelief.

          "UGHHH, you're  so  mean  Bails!
Why  don't  you  stop  babysitting  me  and  get  that  nerdy-birdy  mood  of yours  on ?" said  Ashlyn  in  a  swift  manner.
       Bailey, wooed  by  tiredness  couldn't   come  up  with  a  rigorous  statement  instead  she  throws  herself  onto  the  bed  which  is  in  the  right  nook  of  the  room.

       Ashlyn Grey  who  was  always  tempted  towards  paranormal  stuffs, made  her  to  get  caught  up  the whole  time  searching  in  the  internet  with  unleashing  temerity. She  always  had  keen  interest  in  demonic  crafts , unaware  of  the  ultimate  incapacitate  waiting  to  her  destruct  her  life.

            Later following  the  supper ,
They  both  end  up  in  their  dorms  to  get  in  the  arms  of  Morpheus, snooze  and  catnap.
       While  Ashlyn  was  the  rich  spoiled  girl , Bailey  was  a  sailor's  only  daughter  and  that  made  her  valor  towards  the  insecurities  and  tantrums  in  life .

        Bailey  made  herself  to  bed  and  dozed  off  to  sleep  in  less  than  a  minute while  Ashlyn  stayed  up  for  a  bit , then  eventually  went  off  to  sleep. 

LATER THAT NIGHT 

                                               ( Above Image taken from the source - Pinterest )

     Ashlyn who was now in a deep slumber felt something dripping all the way through her temple. Wiggling her way out from a dreamless sleep she was now met with a dark room and a screeching old fan rotating above her. To her side she noticed Bailey sleeping soundlessly to which she was actually glad . 

       Sighing to herself she got up from her old wooden Twin sized bed and made her way to the nightstand standing stiff by the door. Just when she fetched herself a glass of water she looked right through the mirror. 

She was bewildered to see a cut just above her right eyebrow while her hands unconsciously moved up to trace the line . The cut seemed pretty fresh but when she pressed it further her breath hitched as she felt no pain. 

TINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG