2. Secret spot

*Scarlett pov*
The party has come to an end and it was about 11 pm. I was tired but very excited to welcome a little girl!
Since in the morning a friend of mine drove me to set I don't have my car.
"Ehy Chrissy! Listen, I was wondering if you could bring me back to my house."
"Sure thing Scar! Come on let's go!" He said
"Thank you so much you're the best! I just need to get my stuff and then we can go."
"No problem!"
Once I've got all my things Chris and I walked to his car and as a perfect gentleman as he is, he opened the door for me and helped me in.
While we were driving we sang some songs.
We arrived to my house and Chris helped me get out of his car and walked with me to the door.
"Well it was a very beautiful party, wasn't it?" Chris said
"Yes it was, and thank you for being there!"
"You don't have to thank me..." he said almost whispering
"No seriously, you have become my rock...I mean you already kind of were my rock, but now with the divorce and everything...you...you've just..." suddenly I felt tears rolling down my cheeks and Chris hugged me. It was one of those warm and sincere hugs.
After a few minutes I took a step back and thanked him again for everything, and went inside while he was walking back to his car.

*Chris pov*
I got back to my house, changed into sweatpants without wearing anything else because it was so hot, the I laid on the bed.
I started to think back at what happend today, the sweet things we said to each other, that hug...Scarlett means so much to me, and I think I'm falling in love with her...or maybe I fell in love the first time we met and never had the courage to take the first step.

I woke up at 9.20 because my phone was buzzing. I quickly answered without even looking who was calling me.
"Ehy!" Said a sweet voice, a voice that I immediately recognized: Scarlett.
"Oh hello! Sorry I just woke up..."
"Yeah I figured! Sorry if I woke you..."
"No no, no problem!"
" Listen uhm, since we have two days free why don't we hangout a bit?"
"Yeah yeah sure! What do you want to do?" I said
"I was thinking we could take a walk to the beach and then get back to my house...or yours and watch a movie and then...I don't know, I don't have any other ideas...you?"
"Whatever you want to do is fine for me Scar! Let's say I take a quick shower grab something to eat and come pick you up in an hour?"
"Perfect!" She said hanging up.

*Scarlett pov*
I hung up the phone and started to look trough my drawer to find a bikini, I ended up choosing the red one. I then put on black pants and a denim shirt. In a bag I put sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, a bottle of water and a few snacks.
It was now 10.15 so Chris should be almost here.
After a couple of minutes I heard a car pulling up in my driveway...Chris is here!
I got my phone and the house keys, got out, locked the door and walked towards Chris car.
He was waiting me outside of his car.
"Ehy mama!"
I let out a little laugh "Hi Chris!"
"Oh by the way mama is your new nickname!" he said laughing
"Ehm alright"
"Get in the car, I'll take your bag"
"Thanks! You're so sweet!"
"Anything for you Mama!"
He got in the car and started driving to the beach. Few years ago we found a little spot on the beach (picture) where no one would ever go, so it became our secret place.
We arrived to te beach 20 minutes later.
Once we were settled Chris took off his shirt and started running in the water. It's not the first time I see him shirtless, but I just kept staring ant him...he's so hot!
He emerged from the water and yelled
"Are you coming or what?"
So I ended up joining him.

After a few hours we went back to his place.