Chapter 6:five starts falling for you

*it's been a week since you haven't woken up yet five was anyways there by your side.it was a Friday when you finally woke up and you saw five crying you tried to speak but you couldn't talk and you tapped on five and he looks up*Five:omg Hermione your awake you guys Hermione us awake.Diego:omg Hermione how are u feeling. *you tried to talk but still couldn't say anything* Vanya:what wrong with her why can she talk.Five: I I don't know?* You started crying cause u couldn't talk*Allison:it's going to be ok Hermione.*you continued sobbing*later that day you see five worried you two on him and wrote are u ok on a piece of paper* Five: no I'm not ok there something I need to tell you.....the world is ending in 8 days.you looked at him shocked you write on the part what do you mean the world ends in 8 days.Five:there is going to be an apocalypse and someone is going to end this world and I have no idea who it is.I'll see you later he kisses you on the forehead*you were shocked cause he kissed you on the forehead and you smile before he left you gave him a hug he hugs you back*Five:I'll see you later*you nod*later that day you were relaxing when you hear gunshots coming from your bedrooms* you see Allison and Diego fighting hazel and cha cha* Hazel: we just want the girl*cha cha starts running after you and you start running downstairs you kids and you grab a pole and hit cha cha in the head.you and cha cha start fighting Five comes home and sees you fighting cha cha* Fives mind:oh damn she really does know how to fight. * you grab a knife and stab cha cha twice in the chests then she ends up running away*Five:wow Hermione you really kicked her ass*he starts smiling for the first time*
6 days till the world ends
* you were able to talk again after 2 days
Five: Hermione wake up we have to get up
Hermione: 5 more minutes Five:Hermione come on Hermione:uhhh fine 🙄 *you go downstairs and see grace* Grace:good morning Hermione .Hermione:good morning grace: where is five Hermione:oh he's coming  Five: good morning mom. Grace: good morning give I made eggs*you both say thank you* Hermione: I'm going to go shower Five:ok *20 minutes later you finished showering*Hermione:shit there no towels,five..five!
Five: yes Hermione. Hermione:I forgot a towel do u mind bringing me one plz Five: sure *you open the door a little and five gives you the towel*you walk out of the bathroom and you see five writing on the walls trying solving how to save doomsday
Did he find out how to save dooms day find out on the next chapter
To be continued