35 | The Actions That Makes Her Smile|

Start from the beginning

She curled up like a baby as she felt the soft, cozy mattress under her and waited for Soham to join her.

Though she was sleeping she was a awaiting his presence so that she can cuddle with him like her and her teddy bear when she was younger.

Soham changed his clothes as well and laid down on the bed, glancing over at his angel sleeping.

He smiled and blew her a flying kiss before closing his eyes to drift off to sleep.

"I like sleeping like this. I feel much better in your arms," she spoke now hugging him, placing her head on his chest and her leg slightly over his foot.

"Me too."

He pulled her a bit closer, if that was possible and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I won't mind sleeping like this every night."

She nodded in agreement and kissed his chest, closing her eyes for sleep to take her away.
~
Sanyukta was preparing lunch for the both of them as they both took days off to relax and spend time with each other.

As she chopped the vegetables, Sanyukta felt someone's hands snake around her waist, their body now extremely close to hers.

"You look cute with your hair let down like this, keep it this way baby." Soham's husky tone made shivers run down her spine and to make it worse, his hot breathe was fanning on her neck.

"Soh we're in the kitchen," Sanyukta spoke blushing a bit at his words.

"But no one is home. Ma took Vanya to visit her sister in Indore, so it's just me and you."

His voice got deeper and huskier as he went along.

"So you want to take advantage of us being alone to romance with me. I never knew you had a romantic bone inside of you." Sanyukta turned around, now caged in between the counter and his body to face him.

"Why not sweetheart and I have told you already, you can't understand me no matter how much you try. And about a romantic bone." Soham traced his finger down her face and to her neck. "You just haven't seen it yet."

He leaned in and kissed her, holding her tightly, preventing her from moving.

"Mr. Verma you are quite different from all the men I have met and I like it." Sanyukta reciprocated the kiss wrapping her arms around his waist.

She smiled on the inside seeing Soham like this. He was so different from the man he showed her a year ago. He was himself now and quite intriguing to her.

"Uh excuse me, Mr. Verma," a voice called booming from the door.

They broke apart and Soham went to check who the voice belonged to.

"Dr. Hussain what are you doing here?" Soham asked.

"I came to ask why you haven't been coming to therapy. It has been a month now since you have scheduled an appointment. I also have been trying to get in touch with you but wasn't able to. "

"I'm sorry for not informing you earlier, I was so busy with work and had other things to wrap up that I forgot to schedule another appointment." he explained slipping his hands into his pockets.

"Understandable, so when would you like to your next session to be?" he asked.

"This Saturday at 4 pm would be good."

"Great, I'll see you Saturday then. Have a nice rest of the day."

"You too." Soham watched as he left and headed back to the kitchen.

"Who was it?" she asked, eating a slice of cucumber.

"Dr. Hussain. He wanted to know why I wasn't scheduling another appointment."

"I thought you were seeing him weekly."

"I was busy with work."

He walked over to Sanyukta and held her waist while she placed the remaining vegetables in the pot.

"Cucumber?" she asked.

Soham nodded his hand and Sanyukta gave him the one she just took up, with her mouth.

"My cutie pie."

He pecked her lips while he ate the cucumber and sat on the counter to watch her cook.

"Do you know those cute looking onesies?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm going to get one for Vanya. She will look so beautiful in it."

"Our kids will look so cute in it right?"

Sanyukta chocked on her cucumber a bit after hearing 'our kids.'

"Our kids?"

Soham's eyes widened slightly and in embarrassment he looked away, blushing.

"When that day comes we will float on that boat Soh, right now let's just focus on the both of us," Sanyukta told  matching his husky tone.

"Who's in a romantic mood now huh?"

He hugged her tightly as she hugged his waist due to his and the counter's height.

"You are mine, just mine," Soham said in Sanyukta's cute voice.

Hi guys I hope you liked this part. Remember to vote and comment.☺

5454tiffany