A New Dimensional Adventure

Start from the beginning

Next, they all look at the window and saw Toad Town getting destroyed by blocks that are falling from the sky.

Luigi: Oh man, what are we gonna do.

Mario: I'll tell you what are we gonna do.

Mario: We are going to clean up these blocks and fast.

Luigi: Yeah, But how?

As Mario was thinking of what to do, a block crash down of Peach's Castle as Toadsworth said.

Toadsworth: We're doomed!

Bucken Berry: So much for our shelter.

Mario: Everyone, quick. Lets go find these blocks and stack them up, pronto.

L/AG/BB: Right!

And with that, Mario picks up the block as they were heading to Peach's throne room.

(Timeskip)

They were now a Peach's throne room as Mario puts the block down. Then, they see is a princess who has blue eyes. Her blonde hair reaches her waist in length. Her primary outfit consists of a long pink dress with a ring at the bottom, pink panniers, short puffy sleeves, a raised collar, and a sapphire brooch set in gold. Accompanying it are a golden crown with four jewels on it, white evening gloves that reach past her elbows, and deep pink high heel pumps. And her name is Princess Peach (or Peach for short) the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom.

 And her name is Princess Peach (or Peach for short) the ruler of the Mushroom Kingdom

Peach: Mario!

Mario: Peach!

Toadsworth: Princess, what happened here.

Peach: I was trying to find out what's going on outside. But these blocks trapped me here.

Mario: Don't a-worry Peach. We'll get you out of there.

Mario, Luigi, Ala-Gold, and Bucken Berry were removing the blocks. As they manage to remove the blocks, another block came falling down as Mario said.

Mario: Oh no!

Mario then jump and grabs a hold of Peach in bridal style as he jumps away before the block hits the ground to where Peach was standing on.

Mario: Are you okay?

Peach: Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks.

Toadsworth: Oh princess. I'm so glad that your safe.

Luigi: Hey everyone. Look outside.

(BGM Ended)

As Mario and the others looked at the window to where Luigi is looking at, they saw the blocks stop falling from the sky.

Mario: Well I'll be. It finally stop.

Toadsworth: Phew, Well that's a relief. But first, how are we gonna clean up this mess.

Mario: Don't a-worry Toadsworth. We will clean this place up, right fellas?

L/AG/BB: Right!

Mario: Now let's get to work.

And with that, Mario, Luigi, Ala-Gold, and Bucken Berry were now stacking up the weird blocks.

After twenty minutes have passed, they finally stack up the blocks and said.

Ala-Gold: Finally, were all done!

Luigi: Yeah, thank goodness.

Said Luigi as he was wiping his head and putting his hat back on.

Mario: All we gotta do now is head to Toad Town and tell them to start stacking up more blocks.

Luigi: Pretty soon the Mushroom Kingdom will be back to normal, right?

Mario: Right!

As they were about to leave, the blocks they stack disappeared.

Starlow: Woah! Did the block we stack disappear.

Mario: I guess so.

Next, more blocks that they stack started to disappear which then creates a portal.

Toadsworth: What's going on here.

The portal then started to suck Mario, Luigi, and Starlow.

(BGM: Danger DX - Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr.'s Journey)

Luigi: Oh no. Were getting sucked in!

Mario: Just hold on, Luigi!

Starlow: I'll just go in your pocket, Mario.

Then, Starlow went inside of Mario's pocket. As Mario and Luigi were holding their dear life, Luigi slipped out of his grasp and started to get suck in and said.

Luigi: MARIOOOO!!

Mario: LUIGIIII!!

Luigi got sucked inside the portal as Mario said.

Mario: Don't worry, Luigi. I'm-a coming!

Next, Mario lets go of his grasp and went inside the portal as the portal closes. Then, Ala-Gold, Bucken Berry, Toadsworth, and Peach were watching in horror, knowing that the Mario Bros were gone.

(BGM Ended)

Bucken Berry: Their gone.

Toadsworth: This is terrible. Now what are we gonna do.

Ala-Gold: I know, we should tell E. Gadd about this and maybe he'll know what to do.

Bucken Berry: You're right, Ala-Gold. After all, he's a genius.

Toadsworth: In that case, Bucken Berry, Ala-Gold, I want you two to go tell E. Gadd about this situation and tell all the other Toads in Toad Town to stack up these weird blocks, got it.

AG/BB: Got it!

Toadsworth: Good, now go.

As Ala-Gold and Bucken Berry left, Toadsworth said.

Toadsworth: Now if you excuse me, princess. I'm going to tell the Toads that are in the castle to stack up these blocks.

Peach: Understood.

Then, Toadsworth left the throne room as Peach said in her thoughts.

Peach (Thoughts): Mario, Luigi, Starlow, please come back safely.

We then get to see Mario and Luigi that were flying through the inside of the portal as they see the light up ahead. Although, they will not know what awaits them there on the other side of that dimension.

To Be Continued...

Where did those blocks come from?

And what will happen to Mario, Luigi, and Starlow now that these three are entering in a new dimension not knowing what lies ahead of them?

Stay tuned and find out.