Chapter 8 - Cuire

Start from the beginning

“Since when do we even have a baseball bat?” I ask out of curiosity.

“I may or may not have bought it for certain purposes,” Cameron says as he then quickly exits my room. I just roll my eyes. I answered as many texts as I could but I was getting so many. I felt so bad for all the people I didn’t get to, but also for the people this happens to. I managed to answer 2,308 texts. I knew I would have to change my number. But I wanted to answer all of my fans. The thing is are they even fans, they don’t even know me. I have made one vine and have been in one smack cam and went to Disneyland with the guys. I went on twitter to let all my fans know that I won’t be answering anymore texts for the night.

@MaliaIDallas: Sorry guys, I texted as many of you as possible but I couldn’t reach all of you. I am sorry for the people I didn’t reach. I will try and text you tomorrow or something but please know that if I don’t get to you I love you all!

The calls had thankfully stopped so I was just glad for that. I looked at my phone once more.

*DING*

I know I said I wouldn’t check anymore texts but I checked this one.

Unknown number: Hey Malia its Jake. I’m sorry about leaking your number, I didn’t mean to.

Malia: How can you not mean to tweet someone’s number?

Unknown number: okay yeah that was a stupid excuse.

Malia: Yeah it was. I trusted you with my number, and it’s not that I don’t like talking to my fans I just don’t have the time to answer every single one of them. I’m not mad at you just disappointed, we can play street hockey from time to time but you won’t get my new number.

Unknown number: okay I really am sorry.

Malia: I forgive you but I will not forget what you did.

With that I shut off my phone and opened up my laptop. I went onto Instagram because my phone was currently being blown up. I couldn’t post or anything just look at stuff. I had a lot of followers now even though I hadn’t been given a shout out for Instagram. I guess they just found it. I now had 400.2K on Instagram. I went and followed all of the guys and they followed me back. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I put some moisturizer on my face, then I went back onto my bed. I picked up my reading glasses from my nightstand. I didn’t need glasses, I only used reading glasses when I felt like it. I went off the social media sites and typed into Google about the Hogwarts castle to check the times.

I unplugged my laptop and picked it up and came downstairs with it. I put my glasses on my head because I didn’t need them when I was walking, only for reading. I found the guys in the living room but I went into the kitchen to get something to eat I set my laptop on the counter and pulled out a yogurt. I sat down on the stool, put my glasses back on and started reading about Universal Studios.

I noticed that it usually opens at 8am and closes at 10pm, we would have to get a park-to-park pass because then we can visit Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley. You can also tour the Hogwarts castle. The tickets are pretty expensive though. $136 for adults and $130 for kids under 18. I picked up my laptop and walked into the living room throwing my yogurt in the trash on my way out.

I walked in and saw they were watching TV. I sat down on the couch next to Cam with my legs crossed. 

“Hey Cam, I was looking on—,”

“Shhhhh!” He shouts. I look up at the TV and they are watching ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ of all things. While I admit that the show can be entertaining to watch. I only watch it when I feel the need to binge watch something unusual. I don’t know. I just let them watch their stuff as I wait for the commercials to start.