Another Twilight Dream with Emmett

Another Twilight dream with Emmett

Starring- Edward, Emmett, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Esme,Carlisle and me

my pov- point of view

lol- laugh out loud

I had just fallen asleep after talking to this girl who was pretending to be Emmett and live in a imaginary world with vampires who exsist. When I fell alsleep that night I had a Twilight dream where I was best friends on facebook with Emmett Cullen who had split up with his wife Rosalie and then got divorce from Rosalie, because she fell out of love with him he then got a new girl friend called Dawn, he then asked her to get married she said: "yes," they then started to send out wedding invitations once their wedding date was set, Alice had an idea she went to find Emmett and when she found him she said: "Emmett why don't we invite Toni to the wedding, its like you said you wish she could be their so I will ask her to give me her address and send her the invitation and a ticket to come to your wedding and stay with us for two weeks," Emmett said: "ok, thanks Alice," he gives her the invitation that he wanted to give to send to Toni but his fiance didn't want her their but he did.

The next day Alice went on facebook and saw Toni online she spoke to her Alice said:"hi," to toni and Toni said: "hi," back, Alice said: "Toni look you know Emmett's weddings on Valentines day well I was wondering if you could come because he would really like it if you were their, so if you give me the address, I will be able to send the invitation to you." Toni said: "i'm sorry Alice but I won't be able to afford to come to the wedding even if I did wanna come but I can't," Alice said: just say you will come," Toni said: "fine I will come to the wedding but only for Emmett ok," Alice said: "of course you will only come for Emmett because he's your best friend and your his little buddy." So Toni gave Alice her address and then Alice went offline.

My pov

A few days later I recieved a letter it had my name and address on it I thought to myself hmmmm I wonder who it was from I didn't recognise the written at all when I opened it, it had a letter, a invitation and a ticket inside, I read the letter first I didn't know the writing but I read it anyway it said:

Dear Toni,

I know we have only met but you are a great friend to have and that's why your my little buddy, I wanted to invite you to my wedding but my fiance said if I invite you then we were finsihed, thats why I didn't send the letter but Alice spoke to me and said look Emmett she's been your best friend before you got your girlfriend and who cares if Dawn doesn't like Toni, if you want Toni at the wedding I will say I invited her to come shopping or something, I said fine invite her ok that's why she ask for your address and plus it would mean a lot if you came to the wedding love you lots little buddy from you big guy best friend Emmett xx.

I looked at it and thought aww it's so sweet I looked at the ticket it said 11th feburary to fly to forks, and the invitation I hide in my bag, I started packing for the wedding on the 9th february so I could leave straight away on friday morning, I already have two weeks of so that was good, I packed my clothes but the dresses I couldn't decide on so I took them both.

Alices pov

I went on facebook to see if Toni was online she had only just signed on I said "hello," she said: "hi," I said: "you ok," she said: "i'm good and you," I said: "i'm ok and then I said did you get the invitation," she said:"yeah and the letter that Emmett sent me," I said: " oh god what did it say," she said: "just that he hopes I can make it and thanks for the plane ticket Alice," I said: "your welcome."

My pov

It came to friday I got a lift to the airport, I got on the airplane I left a letter for mum on the counter telling her where I was going to be and that I was going to be back soon, I got on the plane, I fell asleep so I didn't have to look how high we were in the sky, we came to a stop and I thought we must be here I looked out side and we were, I got of the plane and  went through to the airport and their was Alice and Jasper waiting for me, I walked over to them and trip on the way but Jasper catch me in time, I said: "thankyou Jasper," he said: "your welcome, just be careful next time," I said: "ok, I  also said: "where am I staying," they both said: "you are going to stay with Esme and Carlisle because we've all moved out and they have the room and they said they would love to have you," I said: "ok and Alice I need your help on what dress to wear because I didn't know which one to wear so I need your help," Alice said: " ok, I will be round in the morning if your not up then I will just get Emmett to come and jump on you to wake you up," I said: "ok, thats fine by me."