authors note

FALLING

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)

woah! okay damn i didn't think as many people would enjoy this book so thank you so much for reading

i put yall through an emotional rollercoaster jeez and i may have just broken your hearts at the end there

i hope you got my- daniel has fallen for her but the books called falling and corbyn is falling for her joke- i'm so smart i know!

a few chapters into this book i decided i didn't want daniel and athena to end up together and i decided that i was going to write a sequel.

i had it all planned out and everything and that plan isn't following through because i lost all motivation for everything.

i realised i didn't want this book to have a sequel. i was pushing a happy ending on them despite that not being what was going to happen.

i wanted to do this because not every relationship has a happy ending. believe me and there were so many flaws in this book that i wouldn't be able to fix and go along with if i had a sequel.

looking back on it now i genuinely hate this book with a burning passion i think it's terribly written and it's stupid.

i could go back i would rewrite the entire thing but i'm not gonna do that because then where would my progress be?

in my eyes my books now are a million times better than this. it was something i had a vision for and couldn't follow through with.

plus i was gonna make athena date corbyn and yall would've hated me so.

thank you for voting and commenting i hope you enjoyed this. thank you for being patient with my updating schedule i known i can be a bit inconsistent but this past year and a bit as been pretty crazy for all of us

if you want to follow me or read any of my other books by all means please do!

(specifically those corbyn ones they're really good!)

but uhm yeah

i love you all and remember to stay safe, take care of yourself! and thank you 🥺🤍

(🌻☁️)

(🌻☁️)