Meeting Elizabeth

Just a little aside, in case you missed the part in the outfit description. For most of the story you don't have the hood up and you have the mask off. When the character does have the hood up and mask on I will say during the chapters. Anyways, ENJOY!

No ones POV

We see a blonde haired boy handing five drinks to guys on a table, with an 18 year old guy with (Y/H/L) (Y/H/C), (Y/E/C) and (Y/S/C) standing behind the bar giving drinks to the other patrons and to other customers asking for some more refills. Meliodas is then seen going back and forward between a few tables.

Guy #1: For a little guy he's a hardworking employee

Meliodas: I'm not a waiter, I own the tavern

Guy #1: He's the owner? A kid like him. Would've thought the guy behind the counter would be the owner

He then looks over at you, handing drinks out to the customers at the bar. Meliodas is then seen giving some guys a pie of sorts, and they look at it nearly drooling at how good it looks.

(Y/N): *looks over at Meliodas* *thoughts* Ha, those guys are gonna be in for a surprise. Also, is he still giving people food without telling them about how bad it is first? God rest their souls.

Meliodas: Alright fresh from the oven, it's the meat pie that made the boar hat famous.

Guy #2: It looks great!

They all then take a bite seemingly enjoying it first, and quickly gaining the signature look everyone gives when eating his food and spitting it all out causing there to be a mess.

Meliodas: You should've known, our reputation is for having really good booze but the food not at all good.

Guy #2,3,4: YOU COULD'VE MENTIONED THAT!

Guy #3: Are you trying to mess with us, you punk?

I then see the situation escalating so I start to walk over to intervene before anything else happens.

Guy #4: Woah hang on, he's packing a sword

They back down seeing the hilt of Meliodas' sword on his back.

(Y/N): Ok, Ok. Everyone calm down, it's fine.

You then snap your fingers for hawk to come into the room seemingly disappointed with the amount of food he had to work with that was wasted.

Hawk: Jeez, you call that mess? Come on, why do you need me?

The three guys look at hawk with pure baffled expressions.

Guy #3: That pig...i-it's talking!

Hawk: That's right I'm a talking pig, god what a bunch of hillbillies

(Y/N): Hawk, can you clean the up the mess.

Hawk: Ugh, what a pain in the porker.

Hawk then proceeds to eat all of the food on floor.

Hawk: Next time there better some better scraps

Meliodas: You know I have a family recipe for whole roasted hog, if your interested

Hawk then quickly turns back around to face Meliodas with an exaggerated grateful face.

Hawk: WOW, look at that I'm soo full, those were the best scraps I've ever eaten!

Everyone starts laughing at the scene before them, including (Y/N). Until a man burst through the door, clearly out of breath from running.

Guy #5: I-I saw it.