Backstory:

Hi, I'm katelyn hall. Most people only know me because my brother is famous on social media, but there's more to me than that. When I was 14 I started dating a boy two years ahead of me. My mother never approved which made me what to be with him more. (I've always been rebellious and her least favorite) after a few months of Nate and I dating he started to manipulate me into doing things with him and he became very controlling. I finally told my brother, who's always been my best friend, what was happening. Thanks to Bryce I got out of that relationship... only to find out I was pregnant a few weeks later. I knew I couldn't go back to him because of how he treated me but I couldn't bring myself to give my baby up. My mom was very unhappy when I told her and even made me leave the house for a few months. Thank goodness for my friends letting me stay with them. After a while my mom finally let me move back in until we got into a fight a few weeks ago and we decided it was best if I leave. It's hard leaving with a 3 year old. Especially when you're taking your baby to a house full of horny teenage boys. Bryce has told me a little bit about the guys we'll be staying with but not much. I'm most excited to see my best friend kio again. His parents divorced and he moved to LA with his mom right after I had Callie. My brother moved out shortly after to join the sway house. This is the first time he's seen Callie in person. We only video chat some times on weekends and holidays. Mom has always favored Bryce but won't admit to it. When mom kicked me out the first time they got in an argument about her making me leave. I don't think he's talked to our mom since then. Honestly, I don't blame him. She treats Callie horribly and refuses to watch her or spend time with her even if it's just for a short amount of time. As much as I dread this move, I feel like it's what's best for me and Callie. Who knows, maybe I'll meet my forever person.