Chapter 1

"You like to read?" A tall man with dark hair and striking eyes looks you up and down as you stand in the fantasy aisle of the library, pondering your next read.
"Well there's a reason I'm here." You chuckle, his presence is mysterious, enticing.
"You know I've been meaning to read that I've heard a lot about it." He gestures at the novel in your hand.
"I recommend it," You stop and look up at him, his powerful build looms over you. "There's a lot of... imagery." You smile, he knows what you're saying.
       "Well now I'm definitely gonna read it." He lets out a soft chuckle, but there's something there, something mischievous.
"Who exactly are you anyways?" You say, a sudden wave of curiosity in your mind.
He smiles,
"I'm the new librarian, nice to meet you." He shakes your hand. His fingers are strong, cold, his veins pulse as he continues to grip your hand.
You break the uncomfortable silence, though the man seems anything but uncomfortable.
"What's your name?" You question, intruiged.
He remains unmoving, intentional. After a tense 10 seconds, he bends down and brings his lips to your ear, his hot breaths tickle your skin. In a deep, daring voice he whispers
"Come and find out." He kisses your cheek and returns to his upright position . He makes eye contact with you for a moment too long, taunting you. He winks, his ominous figure moving out of sight, he knows he'll see you before the hour is up.