P R O L O G U E

"Dude, congratulations!" Mark said, napangiti ako dahil duon.

We were in our classroom, getting our things from our locker to prepare for the game.

"Congrats saatin! We made a great team." I said back... which is true, I couldn't have done it without them.

"Yeah Cap, all thanks to you."

Napangiti ako sa sinabi ni Taeyong, he suddenly went closer to me and pats my shoulder, which was hard kaya sinamaan ko siya ng tingin... he just chuckled and lumapit agad kay Mark, in the end... I just sighed at pinabayaan ko nalang, shaking my head with a smile.

"Too bad this is our last game now..."

Ugh, I will really miss playing with these guys– well, we will still see each other in college naman... they are my best friends, but I guess this is good... ayaw ko na din na mag enter sa varsity na, it's a lot of work.

"Hindi talaga ako makapaniwala na college na tayo huhu..." sabi ni Mark, he sounded like he was about to cry.

"Ok lang yan, Mark... mabubuhay ka parin." Jaemin remarked.

"Naol mabubuhay, hayst." Mark replied, tumawa nalang din kami, nauna naman ang iba lumabas kaya dalawa nalang kami ni Mark ang na titira sa room.

"Hindi mo pa rin ba nahahanap?" Biglang tanong ni Mark, kaya napatingin ako sa kanya.

"Ang ano?"

"Wew, you know what I'm talking about... the girl? Who is putting letters in your locker, it's weird that she suddenly stopped, for a whole year she had been sending you– and then boom, when you were starting to look for her, she stopped, leaving you no clue kung sino man yun... wait, talaga bang wala?" He said, making me shrug.

"Nope, I have no clue who she is... I just want to get to know her though."

As friends of course... I don't know.

"It's ok, I guess it's better kung hindi mo nalang makilala." Mark said, to which I agreed.

We then got our bags and we went to the field...

><

When summer break was done, my friends and I were enrolling to our dream college, as I arrived there... hindi ko makita ang iba, mukhang ako pa ang nauna, naghanap muna ako ng upuan, and messaged our gc kung nasaan ako.

Minutes passed by and I was starting to get bored as I waited for them... next time talaga hindi na ako magpapa aga ng pagpunta, palagi nalang toh nangyayari eh hayst.

I checked the time, hindi naman ako malate siguro sa pupuntahan ko mamaya... I was looking around when I heard something, napatingin ako sa direksyon na yun– it was a group of girls, walking and chatting.

There's this one girl that caught my eye, her sweet smile suddenly warms my heart. I wanted to go to talk to them, but who am I kidding? I would look like an idiot, and a weirdo...

Nagulat ako nung bigla ako may nararamdaman na humawak sa balikat ko, it was the guys... tumayo ako sa upuan, and took one last look at the girl smiling brightly while talking to her friends– I snapped out of it and went with my friends.

...

I was glad that enrollment was finally done now, and to celebrate... I was walking with Mark at the mall to eat and buy some supplies before school started, ang iba naman umuwi nalang sila agad.

A thought came to my head... remembering the girl I saw earlier. I looked at Mark... and was a bit contemplating what to say, but this is Mark naman... so I guess I can tell.