Chapter one

The Great Gulon Incident!

Chapter 1

I sat on my couch in his bedroom thinking about what my next prank would be.

Thinking, I called fitz to ask him. I always knew fitz would have good ideas,

"Show me fitz" I whispered to my imparter

"Hey Keeefe!" Fitz said, answering.

What should I do for my next prank?" I asked Fitz.

"Wwwweeeeeelllll," suddenly Fitz was interrupted.

"Ya?" keefe asked "Oh hey Biana!"

"Hi! oooh...I know! I dare you and fitz to unload stink bombs on people at Foxfire!!"

"Oh! I'll do that and better!"I exclaimed, getting an idea that went above and beyond Biana's idea.

"I'll be right over keefe!" Fitz said, getting his leaping crystal.

I jogged to the door and wondered if Fitz was talking to my father. Shuddering, I shoved that thought out of my mind. "Hey Fitz," I said happy to see him alone outside without any of my parents nearby.

"Hey Keefe!" he shouted back waiting for me to get there.

Jogging up to the tree I could see he somehow had time to change before he got here.

"So um what is your great idea?" Fitz asked, somewhat scared of what I was going to answer.

"That's just it!" I said, grabbing his shoulders and jumping up and down.

He stared blankly at me for a second then said "what?"

"It'll be great! It'll be the incident of the year!" i exclaimed happily

"Okayyyyy but what are we going to do?" Fitz asked.

"Follow meeee! And i'll show you the waaaaayyyyyy to make mischief in the wwoorrlldd!" I sang happily!

Fitz stared at me like I was crazy.

"La de da de da!" I said even more excitedly. "This is going to be even better than the time when I made Dame Alina's hair neon orange!"

"That was you?" Fitz asked half expecting it.

"Ya. Everyone was talking about it after I did it. It was great!"

"Um...do you wanna go to your house to start planning the incident, WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S GOING TO BE ABOUT!"

"You'll see" I sang in a deep voice this time.

"Oh boy!" Fitz sighed. I smirked, I knew this was gonna be great!

.

We got to our house and thank goodness my parents weren't anywhere near us. We had a huge house with over 200 levels so they could be anywhere in the house. Good thing they didn't come when they heard the vomiter (i call it that because the first time I rode it by myself, I vomited).

We stopped outside my room "stay right here." I said to Fitz and he nodded.

As I entered the room I headed straight toward the bookshelf where I knew there would be my map of Foxfire for making escape plans and such, but it would have a whole new meaning if my plan was completed.

I got the book from where it was hidden and confidently walked out of the room. I saw Fitz leaning against the wall.

"Come on" I said to him, rushing back to The Vomiter.

"I'm coming!" he said following me.

We went down to the 1st level and stepped outside.

"Sooo what exactly are we doing again?" fitz asked.

"I'll show you!" i said, winking. I held up the pathfinder to the light and shouted "Aderglade"

Keeping perfect concentration of every little tiny piece of my split up body as the light carried me away.

*A/N hi everybody thanks for reading this! i will most likely update once  every week! don't forget to comment and vote!*