Chapter 4

Peter opened the glass door to the tower and you stepped inside. You were immediately greeted with a rush of cold air that made you shiver. Peter looked at his watch. 

"(Y/N) I know you really like this but we have 5 minutes before we're gotta be there!"

"Oh right, sorry! Alright, let's go!"

:Time Skip 5 Minutes:

The elevator doors opened to reveal the Avengers. Thor and Natasha were both sitting on the couch, Bruce was sitting on the other couch across the room typing something on his computer, and Tony and Steve were talking about who knows at the bar, Tony holding a beer bottle and Steve holding a wine glass. As the elevator doors opened, everyone turned their heads to look at you and Peter.

"Uh, hey..." Both Tony and Steve spit their drink out, Bruce almost jumped because he wasn't paying attention, and Natasha and Thor were still staring. You looked over at Peter, who looked like he was about to blow.

"Okaayy, Mr. Stark, Captain America, can I talk to you for a second?" Tony looked over at Steve, then back at Peter, and said,

"Uh, sure kid. Come on." You saw Tony, Steve, and Peter walk out of the room.

(POV Change No One)

Tony, Steve, and Peter walked out of the room.

"Explain, Mr. Stark." Peter was never this serious, but when it came to (Y/N), he was very protective.

"Explain what kid?" Tony pulled his hands out of his pockets and crossed them.