I look over at Paige who is quickly putting her wand back in her pocket and smile. The alcohol is already getting to me which means I'm going to make a complete fool out of myself tonight. Thankfully, Fred finds it attractive when I'm being wild.

             Suddenly, I feel hands grab me from behind. "Get over here."

      Fred picks me up and spins me around, pressing his lips onto my cheek multiple times.

                       "Stop, people are staring!" I shout through my giggles.

        He slowly comes to a stop and plops me onto the floor. Before I can even catch my breath his hands meet with mine. He moves our hands up and down in the air, creating some sort of hysterical dance.

                    "I want another drink," Fred huffs. "Come on."

         When we reach the food, he pours himself another but I quickly take it from him and start sipping. He tries to act irritated but I see a smile creeping through.

          Amber joins us and jumps onto the table. "Looks like you two are having a good time."

        I wait to see George right by her side but she's alone. "Where's the other Weasley?"

        She lets out a heavy sigh. "He's running late, like always. I swear I better get-"

                                "Better get what?"

        Fred, Amber, and I look to the left and see George rushing up to the table, still tying his tie.

                   Amber crosses her arms and puts on an angry expression.

         "I'm sorry I'm late, darling," He groans. "I had to help Gabriella and the others with the cabinet."

                   "Wait, so does that mean they're coming?" I ask.

              George nods. "Yeah, they should be here in a bit."

          I can't even begin to imagine how excited Luna, Alyssa, and Gabbie are going to be. None of us have seen the trio in months but I know it hurts them more.

Amber's POV

       George looks away from Abbie and turns to me, still giving me puppy eyes.

                         "Amberrrr." He whines.

         I close my eyes and turn away, trying my best to hide my smiles. Even though he was late I'm glad him and Fred got a hold of Ron. The girl's deserve to see their lovers tonight.

            George moves closer to me. "Let me make it up to you."

             I open my mouth to speak but before I can say anything his hands grab each side of me and pick me up off of the table.

                 "You're going to wrinkle my dress!" I laugh.

             George rolls his eyes. "Rubbish, it looks fine!"

            My feet meet with the floor and I find my balance. These heels really aren't making walking any easier.

                 "Bloody hell! I don't think I've ever actually seen Draco smile!"