"That's something that's changed," I chuckle as I point down at their hands. "Draco, since when are you affectionate?"

             His eyes narrow at me. "How's your dog boyfriend?"

          I ignore his attitude and smile. "Great, actually. Thank you for asking."

          Out of the corner of my eye I see Alexis grip Draco's hand tighter. "Well, we're going to go dance. Let's catch up later?"

        I nod and move out of the way so they can get to the middle of the room. Paige's hand rests on my arm.

                           "You still owe me a dance."

           I set my cup down on the nearest table, then grab her hand. I scan the room to see where everyone else is, but they're all scattered. Instead, we just pick the only empty space available.

Paige's POV

               Once Lisa's hand is intertwined with mine she starts pulling me forward. I try to hide back my smiles but it's nearly impossible. I do miss Cedric and hate that he couldn't be here for the dance but I'm also so glad that Lisa agreed to join me. Quidditch hasn't been the same without her.

          I look around at everyone slow dancing and my eyes instantly stop at Draco and Lex. At first glance it doesn't seem much different from the other couples surrounding them. But the longer I look the more I realize how in love they actually are.

        I watch as Draco whispers something into Lex's ear, making her laugh so hard her head slightly falls back. His hand lets go of her waist and rests on the back of her neck, bringing her back up for a kiss.

                Draco will never admit it, but he really loves her.

                  "This music is making me fall asleep." Lisa whines.

       She's not wrong; as sweet as it is the music is getting quite boring. I stay quiet for a moment and try to remember some of the music everyone enjoys.

          "What's the one song," I turn back to Lisa. "You know, that one that the twins always play at parties?"

                        Lisa chuckles. "Smells Like Teen Spirit?"

       A smirk forms on my face as I pull my wand from the pocket in my dress. "That's the one."

        Without another thought, I flick my wand in the direction of the radio. Instantly, the slow music stops and Nirvana starts blasting.

Abbie's POV

Abbie's POV

                     "Wicked!" Fred shouts as the music switches.