One last breath please...

Start from the beginning

Bakugo's POV

I hear coughing, I look up and see Kirishima move Deku on the side as he coughs out blood... He's alive... He's not dead! I didn't kill him! Oh thank god! I hear the sirens, the ambulance was here. Soon enough, Aizawa and the medics we're here. Since Deku was alive they letted the nurse heal him, he still had some damage since she couldn't heal everything. She healed his legs and his internal injuries, but left both the broken arms. Aizawa started to walk towards me, his hair in the air with his eyes glowing, he was about to punch me when Kirishima arrived and did it himself with his quirk. I didn't try to dodge and just took it, I slammed against the floor and stayed there... I deserved it... They had every right to beat me to a pulpe. But they stopped there... I knew what I had done and yet I wasn't being punished as severely as they should.

"I hope you realize what you did today... I understand it was an accident... But you'll be suspended from the sport festival. You'll also receive a restraining order from me... You can't be trusted around Izu anymore, I'm sorry..." Aizawa said as he left.

His words hit me like a rock, I can't be trusted anymore... A restraining order!? This was what he came up with instead of expulsing me... So I guess I should be somewhat happy. I suddenly feel my collar getting pulled up from the ground. I look up, my eye is slightly swelling from the punch I got earlier, my eyes meet with Kirishima's. He's trembling, but I can't tell if it's from anger or from the fact that he's been doing CPR for like 5 minutes...

"I love Izuku... And I want to be with him till I die... You better stay away from him now that there's a restraining order on you... I was wrong about one thing... Izuku is leaving you... And you caused it!" He says as he slams me on the ground and leaves to Deku's side.

Flashback

"You should tell him how you feel... You know... I think Midoriya feels the same. I mean when I'm with him it's either heroes or Kacchan this and Kacchan that..." Kirishima said.

"You think so.... I don't wanna lose him... It sounds stupid coming from me... But I really can't live without him... I realize that last year..." I said as I looked at Midoriya with loving eyes.

"Yeah... Trust me, even if for some reason he rejected you... Knowing Midoriya, he wouldn't leave you..." He say smiling.

"Yeah... Your probably right. You know what... Your not so bad shitty- No... Kirishima." I say nudging his arm.

"Thanks Bakubro!" He says smiling at me.

End of flashback

That was what he was referring too... Fuck... I lost the love of my life, and my bestfriend. I really messed up big time, and I'll never fix it... Even if I tried, I'd probably make it worst. I look at Kirishima gently kissing Deku on the forehead, they look exhausted, I can't blame neither of them... I sigh, I really wanted you Deku... I really did... I hope he takes care of you... Better than I ever did... And maybe one day, you'll forgive me enough to talk again. I sigh as I walk to the principle office, I wanna be a hero, but... This isn't the way to do it... I'll have to find another school, if I had been expelled, than nobody would have taken me in... But they gave me a chance and I won't be screwing that too. I entered the principles office only to be met with Aizawa.

"What are you doing here Bakugo?" He asked still mad at me.

"Resigning... Move it... Please..."

"Your giving up on being a hero!?" He says looking shocked.

"No... Just... Moving school, I can't let Deku suffer more because of me... It's for the best..." I say as Nezu gives me the papers with a sad face.