Chapter 19

"No, no, no, no." I panicked searching frantically for my phone. I found it sitting on my bedside table. I unlocked my phone as fast as I could, calling Taylor's phone.

No answer.

I quickly pressed Matt's contact number, pressing call.

No answer.

I listened to Matt's voicemail, hoping it was not the last time I will hear his voice.

"Hey, you've reached Matt's phone. I'm not here to pick up the phone right now, but if you could leave your name and number that would be awesome. Thanks, bye."

"Mom!" I screamed as my mom came rushing down the stairs in a fit of panic.

"What?!" She yelled. "The- the plane that Taylor a-and Matt were on. I-it crashed." I said through tears.
------------------------------------------
A worker from the plane had found Matt's phone and had contacted us, telling us what hospital he was at.

We stormed into the hospital, quickly finding the front desk.
"W-where is Matthew Espinosa a-and T-taylor Can-niff?" I managed to choke out. "I'm sorry but you must be famil-" I cut her off. "I'm they're sister!" I yelled at her, pulling all the attention to us.
"Room 609 and 657." She scoffed as I ran to room 609.
I pushed the door open quickly to see Taylor laying in the bed, with a bandage around his head.
"T-taylor.." I ran over to him, resting my hand on his. He slowly lifted his hand and grabbed mine. "I-I'm okay." Taylor said, coughing. The door opened quickly, surprising me. "Ariana?" I heard the doctor say. "Y-yes sir?"
"Taylor has severe lung damage. We don't know of anything else we can do beside keep him on oxygen for a while." The doctor paused.
"N-no..No! You h-have to do something else!" I yelled at the doctor. The doctor just shrugged his shoulders. "We will do everything we can. But he will be in here for a couple of months." He coughed awkwardly. I ran back over to Taylor and wrapped my arms around his body. "T-taylor stay f-for me.. Okay? Okay? P-please.." I cried. "Miss Caniff, we have never lost a patient before. I'm positive we can do something to keep him alive." a new nurse said walking in the door. "All he needs now is rest. You're other friend is in room 657. Right down the hall and to the left." I nodded my head as I walked out of the room, in tears.

I walked down the hall slowly till I made it to Matt's room. Matt was sitting on the bed with a cast around his leg, and a bandage on part of his chest.
"Ariana." Matt said quietly. "Hi.." I said with a tear slipping down my cheek. A doctor stood in the corner looking at a clipboard. "Matthew is okay. He just has a dislocated knee. He can leave in maybe 5 days. We just need him here to make sure there is no internal damage." I nodded.
"I'm glad you're here." Matt smiled. "How's Taylor?"
"He.. He is 50 50. The doctors don't know if they can keep him breathing.." I paused. "Ariana i- I'm so sorry." Matt said.
"It's okay. I know he will be fine. " i fake smiled at Matt. 

My life is falling apart, the only thing keeping it together is love.

--------------------------------------------------

SHORT IM SO SORRY GUYS :(