Prologue

She has no royal blood but was born to be queen.

Blood will shed for her to be seen

She will be the last hope of all Ravine.

It was late at night when I saw a silhouette of a man in front of a glass wall. He was staring at the city lights as if he wanted to memorize each building.

Halos isayaw ng malamig na simoy ng hangin ang kaniyang mahahabang buhok. Half of the glass wall was open, so that the wind could freely travel inside. The cold breezy air was stick as it pressed upon my skin. Seeing his broad shoulder and powerful aura- I already knew who he was.

"What are you doing here, Nico?" He finally turned his back and his eyes crinkled as it upturned the corner of his mouth. "You're here," He whispered, I sensed the excitement in his tone.

"Of course, I owned this place." I walked through the kitchen and opened the lights. "Kumain ka na ba? I will cook for you." Agad itong umiling at sumandal sa island table. "Alright. Then I guess this is what you want." Inilabas ko ang wine glass and bottle.

"Arisse," I know there is something wrong.

Magmula ng makilala ko si Nico 1 year ago, iilang beses palang siyang nagpunta dito. It's either there's an important matter or babalitaan niya ako sa pamilyang naiwan ko sa mundo nila.

Sumandal ako sa may sink. "Spill it," Ipinaikot-ikot ko ang wine glass sa aking kamay bago taimtim na uminom.

"They are gone. Your family were nowhere to be found. I tried pero naglaho sila ng parang bula." Tumango-tango ako, trying to absorb everything he have said.

I closed my eyes and took a sip from my wine before I smashed it with my own hands.

"What- Arisse, nagdudugo ang kamay mo." Pinatigil ko siya sa paglapit sa akin. "Are they still alive?"

"Hindi ako sigurado sa Lola mo at sa batang babae. Ang tanging alam ko lang na buhay ay yung batang lalaki- isa sa kambal." I smiled, and before I realized, there was a teardrop flowed through my cheeks.

I can lose everything that I have, but not them- not again.

"Who did this?" I heard him sighed. "I'm not sure but I guess it was in a high position- pati pagkamatay sa tunay mong pamilya, sila rin ata. But we still don't know who they are." They are the reason why I am living a miserable life.

Kung hindi namatay ang mga magulang ko ng gabing iyon masaya sana akong namumuhay kasama sila. They were killed; for what reason? I have to find out.

That night- it was a nightmare.

I once lived in acountryside: someone trained me kahit labag sa loob ko. I was young and was meant to play around. Ipinagkait sa akin ang mabuhay bilang bata. Nagtrabaho ako sa bayan ng Ardale para kahit papaano masuklian ang kabaitan ng mga taong kumupkop sa akin.

Siya ba talaga ang gumawa nito?

Ilang araw na akong nanaginip. There were voices na itinuturo na siya ang salarin. How could that be? Bigla niya nalang akong ipinamigay sa isang pamilya sa bayan ng Ardale. Is he guilty?

"Arisse,"

"Tulungan mo akong bumalik sa Nirvana." I looked straight to his eyes. He was againts it. "No." Diretso nitong sambit.

I'm a CEO of my own company pero hindi ako masaya. I don't belong here. I want my true family back. Gusto ko maranasan yung buhay na ipinagkait sa akin.

"Nico-" He stopped me and sapilitang kinuha ang kamay ko na may bubog pa galing sa wine glass na nabasag. "The one who wants to kill you is still out there. Hindi ka ligtas don.There are so many reasons why is it important for us to keep you safe."

"... And those people died because me." Agad itong tumingin sa akin habang nililinis ang kamay ko na may sugat. "No, who knows? they are not yet dead."

I smirked and looked away from him. "That's why I have to go back, to make sure they are alive and they will not face death because of me."

That family suffered for keeping me from people who wanted to kill me. Hindi ako papayag na may mangyari pang masama sa kanila: hindi ko kaya.

"Ano bang kaya mong gawin?" Mahinahon sambit sa akin ni Nico. "The phoenix..." Mahinang usal ko. Minsan ko na rin nabasa ang tungkol sa mahikang ito.

"There's a myth that powerful magic existed; it's an Alpha and Omega- a magic that can create and destroy any special abilities and so can twist the time." His forehead wrinkled in confusion. "I want to change the past, Nico."

"That's impossible,"

"It's not." Pinagdiinan ko sa kaniya. "In that way kaya kong baguhin yung kapalaran ng pamilya ko. And that family, Nico, hindi nila ako makikilala. Hindi nila kailangan na harapin ang mga pagsubok sa pagtago sa akin. We will all live a peaceful life. And for the one who killed my family, I will make sure they will face the catastrophe of hell."

"Living in that world is too complicated. Everyone's name was on the list and hindi pwede na basta-bastang may susulpot na babae don,"

"That's why I need you." Bulong ko.

"I woudn't be able to stop you- Pero marami ka pang kailangan malaman bago ka tumapak muli sa mundong minsan mo na ring iniwan."

As she go back, the prophecy will ascend

All lies and evil will descend

Death is not the end

Everything will mend