Chapter no:1🌹

"Tommy, leave it! " i try so hard to take out the ball from my dog mouth. Since this ball is not our. Tommy find it, god knows where!
He is not spitting it out. I am tried! But when i look behind, i scram not so loud but loud.

A scary men is standing next to me. His is a one eyed men. His face is so scary. His face has a long mark, like he is a murderer who got this mark from victim. His right hand was kept near to his  cheast. His one eye cover with black piece of cloth, (i do not, what they call it. In pierrot movies, they cover there one eye. You know, what that thing). His hair is long, black and curl.His hair start becoming white. His hair touch his shoulder. His teeth is now under control of germs.He smell dirty and in my place people would vomit. He is wearing old Fashion cloth. Long black coat and inside it wearing  a black shirt, there was hanging a long black scarf which reach to his toe. He looks like living in this world for ages and now he do not care about Fashion.
I do not also care about fashion, i wear  cloth whom i feel comfortable

Mostly i always think he live in grave and he is dead. He bury so much thing inside him

Oh i know him. He is Mr.Perker.He is the caretaker of The scary mansion. He suit well for the post. Because like the mansion, the caretaker is also scary.This mansion is beside our house. This mansion is here for era. I think this  mansion has so many secret with dark world. Oh, so much horror movie effect my mind.

I keep my hand to my cheast and said
"Oh my god Mr Parker, you scared me! "
He give me a proper display of his teeth.
"I did not even try it. You do not know what scared is! "
Never mind, he always talk so Weird.
"By the way Mr parker. Good morning "
"Good morning Miss Brown. What are you doing here so early in the morning? "
"Jogging! Becoming fat day by day. So i start jogging with my tommy. He is a good friend. Wanna join with me? You can also maintain good health and become fit.  " i rubbed tommy neck.
"We do not have to become fit. We are always fit. Human need that. They CATCH disease early "
What do he mean by Human! He is also one. Is he think he is is an ailen or what! He live on planet mars. People call him Mad Parker because of his talking style.
He look at tommy and tommy try to hide behind my legs. He always do that, tommy scared of him.
Tommy spitter the ball on the ground and hide himself.
Mr Parker take the ball. The ball is more like a rock. Its  colour is sliver. The ball is mixed up with tommy saliva.he took it to his and he did not feel disgusting.Saliva of tommy is dropping in ground by his hand gaps. He first look at tommy and then at me.
"Miss brown, your dog become thief. He start taking people things. I would suggest you to look after him carefully and i do not like him to roam in our yard "
"You should repair your railing fast then " i give him a smile
His face became dark and his face enlighten at the same time "you know Miss brown, if your dog again came to our yard, i would not heasite to eat it.. I will cook him with chilli sauce. He look so tasty. " he look at tommy and lick his lip with his tongue.
Tommy became more scared and he hide Himself more .
I give him a smile, he is joking. He will not do it. He is just scaring us.
"See ya. Bye " i wave my hand and passing the great scary mansion. It look like i am passing a halloween party house. The house look scary also in daylight.

This mansion is here for era. It is maybe 1200 or 1500 more old. People say so many things about this mansion. They says, it has dark Secret. Many demons are hiding themself in here.people also say it Demon temple.many demon came here to mediate, to gain supernatural power.
I never believe this kind of rumor since i never saw any suspicious people. I never saw any men entering this house only the caretaker look Weird but he is a good men. My age is now 18. In my whole life i never see People goes to that house.
Because of this mansion look scary people do not bother to go near to it.
And no body lives there. This mansion owner never came here, so maybe mr Parker do not bother to clean it properly
.it is natural when people not live in one house it became look scary.
I was passing beside the mansion. My house is next to this mansion

The caretaker also never clean this house

The caretaker also never clean this house.He is like maintaining this scary house

I saw Mr Parker enter the mansion gate with the ball of his hand.

Now its time for me to Introduction

My name is Alicia Brown.
I become 18 last week and i read in college "Highhill College "
★★★------------★★★
Vote,comment, Share.

Author :Sayba Naznin riya 📖📝
..  Wattpad id :@saybanazninriya
🌹🦋♥️