Chapter 10: Shirakami Fubuki is Our Friend

Start from the beginning

Looking at his phone, he sees a character which resemble momo from his previous life...

Kid in this world are scary.

Removing his random though from his head, he put attention to create the character on the cake.

.

.

Done.

Wiping off the sweat, he looks at the finish cake.

(originally there is a picture of momo here, but i don't want to give you nightmare so search it yourself if you want to see.)

...this might be the scariest cake he had created in both his life.

Packaging it in a specially made box, Haruto proceeded with his job.

After applying for half-day leave, Haruto proceeded to a family café.

Entering it, he quickly find the person he is meeting with.

"Afternoon Yagoo-san."

Today he wants to discuss with Yagoo about the presentation of the song. Or to be precise an idea.

The song is already finished a few day ago, but he wants to give Sora, or Vtuber as a whole a chance.

Among his memory from his pass life, he remembers a particular video about this song, which he like a lot.

Sitting down, Haruto presented his idea to Yagoo.

Hmm, creating a whole 3D model MV with Vtuber huh...

"With my artist name of HT, you should be able to convince the investor to invest enough resources to create one. Since not only it will affect Sora's character, but the whole company should also benefit from the increase in exposure rate."

"It won't use up much resources anyway, the song is only about 5 minutes."

"I understand Haruto-san, however with the current technology in 3D motion tracking, there will be many difficulties in the process of making it. Even with the latest technology which are still being experimented on"

Technology huh, this is a part that Haruto didn't think about.

"Well that will be the problem that you will need to solve. But the video doesn't need to be perfect, just treat it as an experiment, and show the world what a Vtuber can do."

"You should be able to see the potential behind this."

Being part of the song and being the main character of the song is a totally different thing.

With this, it can even be seen by some people as Sora releasing a song made by HT.

It certainly can attract a lot more people.

But it won't be easy.

Haruto deadline is a month.

It certainly will prove to be a challenge to many people.

But Yagoo isn't someone who is afraid of challenges.

"Alright, I will take up the challenges."

With that they continue to discuss about the details.

The video will be made under s month.

And the song <Senbanzakura> will be release on the same day. Under their company channel.

Haruto won't receive any revenue from it, in exchange, Yagoo promises to do the best he can to make it.

But Yagoo have a question.

"Why are you willing to do so much for us?"

"Certainly, you have much better option to consider."

"I believe many people are willing to work with you if you ever mention the thought."

Yagoo know his company capability, its not that great.

"Hmm, let's just say that I have a certain interest in the Vtuber genre."

"And well..., I want to be known as Haruto, not HT"

"Consider this as in investment in something far larger than you think."

"Who knows, I might end up working for you in the future."

"Well, I don't think my company have the resources to hire you as their employee"

"As I say, I want to be recognised as Haruto, not HT"

"Hiring Haruto isn't that difficult you know?"

Yagoo do know that Haruto is working for a small bakery right now.

He wonders what is Haruto implying.

"You want to work for my company?"

Shaking his head, Haruto give off a mysterious smile.

Hmmm

"Alright, I will notify you when the project is nearly done, thanks for your help and guidance Haruto-san"

Thanking Haruto, Yagoo head back to his office.

He has some planning to do right now.

It will be a busy month.

And for Haruto, his thinking of tonight dinner.

Maybe some chicken with curry tonight.

A spicy and crunchy combo.

Just like his life right now.

Exciting and delicious.

https://www.zerochan.net/2845527

Our mama :)

We reach 1K read!!! Thank you all for your support!

Really appreciate all of your votes and comment, reaching 1K under a month really is something huge to me. Do vote and especially comment! Is ok if you don't feel like voting but do comment and let me know what can i do better or just talk with me.

Also, i have posted this story at archive of our own too, but it will not get much attention from me as i will focus on wattpad. But feel free to check it up.

With that, thank you all for your support! Really appreciate you all willing to read through this crappy story.

Take care!