Chapter 1

Choi Bora (24), she lives in Los Angeles, USA with her mother [Jane] and her stepfather [Romie] and she has a step younger brother Robert (18).

Both of her parents have been divorced since Bora was 8 years old.

Her stepfather worked for a large company but because of he took the company money without permission he was fired.

Since then her mother told Bora to work, Bora has done various types of part-time jobs to help her parents.

Bora couldn't live like other girls because of her selfish mother.

[Author Pov]

BRAK!Someone hit the table very hard making Bora surprised, she immediately looked at the person

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

BRAK!
Someone hit the table very hard making Bora surprised, she immediately looked at the person.

Bora:
Miss...

"You want to work or what?!"

Bora lowered her head and didn't answer her boss question.

"I asked you!"

Bora looked at her boss and took a deep breath.

Bora:
Work

"Then what are you doing, I told you to arrange these book right?"

Bora:
I'm sorry miss

"If you're lazy to work then you don't need to work,
I don't even want to take you as my staff"

She glanced at her before leaving and after she left, Bora rolled her eyes.

Bora:
You think I really want to work here?!

She said in a low voice because she didn't want her to hear it. Bora continued to rearrange the books on the table and put them on the bookshelf.
_________________________________
[Bora's Pov]
I re-arranged the books scattered on the table and put them on the bookshelf.

Suddenly my phone rang, I took my phone which was in my pants pocket and looked at the screen, it was a call from my mom.

[On Call] 📞
Bora:
Hello mom
Jane:
What time did you come back?

I look at the watch on my wrist.

[On Call] 📞
Bora:
I'm back at 6, why?
Jane:
Don't forget to pay water and electricity bills
Bora:
But I didn't get a salary yet
Jane:
I don't care, you have to pay it
Bora:
Mo–