Part title

"Wtf just happened??"
"Idk shit what are we gonna do!!" *crowd starts booing*
"They're booing us now."
"Oh really hadn't noticed."
"Hey it's Liam Payne backstage!"
"Get his ass!!"
Of course Liam would be the one to get them caught. And so the boys ran, faster than they ran from screaming fans, faster than going to Nando's even.
"I can't I'm out of breath!", Louis cried.
"Maybe if you didn't smoke 3 packs a day you'd be fine idiot."
Zayn stayed silent also damn near on the floor out of breath as well. They kept running but Y/livia ran track and eventually caught the boys. Anna was too cool to run so she caught up later. Suddenly the lights went out in the entire arena.
5 days later
Y/livia woke up smelling awful because she hadn't showered in 5 days don't judge her she was kidnapped for God's sake, with disheveled hair and an empty stomach. When she fully opened her eyes she saw that she was surrounded by men.
She was so happy-no one ever. Y/livia hated men but she had a boyfriend and liked to tell people he was the only exception to God's only mistake, making men. The men, she soon realized were in fact one direction. Still groggy, they practically force fed her cottage cheese and orange chicken. Two of some of her least favorite foods; guess they did their research. After almost throwing up six times, Y/policía scanned her surroundings and noticed the walls littered with posters reading THIS IS A CULT and WE ARE IN A CULT also #CULTLIFE was spray painted across the door.
"Is this a cult?", Y/livia asked.
The boys exchanged nervous glances as if trying to figure out how she figured it out.
"We'll explain everything after you freshen up. You smell. There's a change of clothes waiting for you in the bathroom." Y/livia headed to the bathroom and opened the door to find ANNA PASSED OUT IN THE BATHTUB LIKE WHITNEY HOUSTON?!?
"Anna oh my god are you dead?!", y/livia cried frantically for her friend. She paused, taken aback by the live laugh love frames in the bathroom.
"Probably Harry.", she thought. She switched back and tended to her possibly dead friend who also smelled. She was fine thankfully, but her Nutella shirt was ruined. Y/livia was secretly grateful even though it was Anal's favorite.
They saw chip, sparky, and Skylar hanging from the balcony but they couldn't save them; there was no time they needed to shower! They smelled like really bad. Stepping out of the bathroom the girls emerged into the living room and were greeted by the boys as if they weren't just kidnapped. Harry did the usual ello luv. Next
"That was so unoriginal," Anna chirped.
"Yea, I bet you use that on all your hostages." The two girls felt satisfied in the their judgy statements which they should because that line was trash.
The boys cleared their throats and Louis simpler blurted, "We want you to join our cult."
"I knew it was a cult!" Y/livia shouted.
"Shut up you have a dumb brain and a dumb name."
"If this is how you try to recruit members I can see why you only have five," she quipped back.
"Just hear us out. I know you're gonna have doubts about joining a sex cult."
"A WHAT?!" The girls shrieked in unison.