suga pov

i climb off my spot on the bed and walk to my angelic boyfriend. i kiss his neck in multiple spots, occasionally stopping to leave a love bite.

when i'm satisfied with the marks i left, i kiss a soft trail down his chest, over his stomach, and stopping at his v-line. i make eye contact with him and wink at his needy expression.

i don't waste any time teasing, and take his whole length in my mouth at once. his tip hits the back of my throat in the most satisfying way. it only causes pleasure, my gag reflex died along with my innocence years ago.

i flatten my tongue and lick up the bottom of his dick, sucking lightly at the head. "kou~" he moans in ecstasy. his hands tighten in my hair, his tell tale sign that he's about to finish.

i release my mouth and rub his thighs lovingly. tooru looks down at me confused and i just smirk at him. "kou...why?" he whines.

"you told me you wanted me to make you beg" i tease. "so that's what i'm going to do" he sighed and refused to make eye contact.

"fine then...let me pleasure you at least" he said quiet enough that i had to strain to hear his soft voice. i nod and stand, kissing his nose softly and pulling him back to the bed.

i lay him down and stick two fingers in front of his mouth. tooru takes them in obediently and licks them up and down as seductively as he possibly can. god he's so hot.

"alright that's enough" i pull my fingers from his mouth and bring them down to his ass; his eyes following them the whole way.

i grab his jaw to look me in the eyes. silently asking him if he's ready. he understands and nods, signaling to continue. i insert one finger and he shudders. i my eyes never leave his face.

how could they? not when his eyes are half-lidded, his mouth slightly agape in a silent pant, a deep blush crawling across his cheeks...hot damn.

i add in a second finger without warning and he lets out a breathy moan. i bite my lip at the sight of him and start scissoring him, thrusting my fingers in and out at a fast pace.

he moans loudly and i cover his mouth with my other hand, never stopping the movement of my fingers. "shhh, i have neighbors you know. you wouldn't want them to hear you being a slut would you?" he lets out a slight whimper but shakes his head no.

i nod and add in a third finger, making him arch his back in the most delicious way. "you're ready." he nods as if to answer, but i wasn't asking. i was telling. i reach over him to the beside table and grab a condom and lube from the top drawer.

tooru watches me intently as i line up with his entrance. i push in quickly, going in all the way on the first thrust. i throw my head back in a silent moan, but tooru isn't quite as silent.

i stay still, letting him at least partially adjust. but i slink my hands around his throat, giving it a menacing squeeze. "now now, what did i say about being noisy?" he looks away embarrassed but pants like a dog in heat.

i squeeze his neck just the right way to make him moan. cutting off blood flow, not air flow. he lets out a raspy moan as i start slowly but forcefully thrusting in his ass. "i asked you a question slut" i growl in his ear.

i feel a shiver run down his spine and i smirk, quickening the pace of my thrusts. "well? what did i say?"

he whimpers and whispers his answer, "you-...you have neigh-ugh neighbors...so i have to...to be-" he gets cut off by a loud moan. i give his throat a squeeze of warning to continue. "be quiet!" he whisper screams. "i have to be quiet!"

"good boy" i pat his cheek and remove my hands from his neck and lay them on his hips. i angle my hips, searching for the spot that'll make him beg for more.

"KOUSHI~" found it. he screams my name and i feel my self twitch inside of him. i ram my hips into his ass, trying to hit that same spot every time.

his dick sits on his stomach leaking pre-cum and i decide he's had enough as i'm about to release. "you've been so good baby, do you want to cum baby?" he frantically nods his head.

i grin at him innocently, "then beg" i say cheerfully.

oikawa pov

oh god i've had enough. "ple-ase koushi. ha~ i need to cum" i groan as he bites my shoulder. "please koushi-ahh let me cum please"

i search his face and sigh when he nods his head. he wraps a hand around my dick and i cum after only two jerks. my body relaxes into the bed when i feel koushi's hips stutter and stop.

he sighs and pulls out of me gently. i whimper at the empty feeling that encloses me. he kisses my forehead and whispers sweet nothings to me, telling my how good i was for him.

he stands to clean himself before cleaning me off with a tissue. he climbs into bed behind me and wraps his arms around me.

"i love you kou-chan" i mumble into his arm. "i love you too my love" is the last thing i hear before drifting into a blissful sleep.

____________________________

good lord that was longer than i thought it was gonna be-