feeling so easy, make me skin and bones

thin... where the hell have you been? Sometimes it burns, maybe i'll wash it out.

Idk guys, Skin and Bones relates to me alot, "thing where the hell have you been?" " Sometimes it burns , maybe i'll wash it out" Skin and Bone is about Josh's cutting Builmia and drugs addict. He beat it, his music was bigger than anything,so he adcheved his goal, if a celebrity can do it, you can too. I promise.

-Erin's POV-

I backed up from Josh and sat beside him. I'm sure he enjoyed my little game .

Woah... Josh said looking at me with a smirk.

Hm. I said and burst out into uncrontable laughter. I don't this happens alot.

Wanna go sing or something? Josh asked, obviously not being impressed by my laughter.

Suree... i said trying to stop myself from killing myself of laughter

Okay, let's go the recording studio and just fool around, we should chipmunk our selfs! Josh said, with dragging me out of the apartment.

Oh okay ! I Said while following Josh down the stairs.

you don't know a thing about me, not a god damn thing!

Game freak by ghost town in my head, we should do a duet of this record it, upload it. It'd be perfect.

JOSH, WE NEED TO SING GAME FREAK. i said while opening the door to the studio.

Game freak? Whats that. Josh said following behind me.

A song i really like by Ghost town, their amazing. We really should learn it ! I said sitting down on a chair.

Okaay? Josh said with confused voice.

Josh, trust me, it's a good song! I said with a little bit of dispointment in my voice, what was up with him today?

Okay, i trust you. I just have some things on my mind.. mhm. Josh said as he started to write on a piece of paper.

I looked at him, he was really focused on writting whatever he was writting. I just sighed and walked into the recording part of the studio.Might as well try to sing this.