Bᴇɴᴛᴏ ʙᴏxᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴄᴀʀᴏᴏɴs

Takes place after the death of their classmate

of their classmate

The death of Itadori Yuji, the first year boy who consumed the fingers of Sukuna, was shocking to the other three first year students and they couldn't help but mourn. They might have only known each other for no more than two weeks, but it still hurt that Itadori was now gone. A classmate and possibly a new friend.

The three students that remained alive were Fushiguro Megumi, Kugisaki Nobara and you, (Last Name) (First Name). The two out of the three students were at the staircase, just sitting in silence until Fushiguro broke it.

"He told us to 'live long'..." Fushiguro said, sounding drained. Kugisaki didn't look up and stated-

"But all your problems vanish when you die." She was then silent for a moment, thinking what to say next.

"...Is this the first time one of your comrades has died?" Kugisaki then questioned, looking a bit grim while her left palm was on her bruised cheek.

"It's my first time, for a classmate." Fushiguro replied, looking down at his feet as it was the only interesting thing to see.

"Hmph, you seem oddly fine." Kugisaki huffed.

"You too." Fushiguro retorted back.

"Well, I only knew him for about two weeks." Kugisaki stated, sounding more grim. Fushiguro stayed silent, waiting for his female classmate to continue.

"I'm not such a soft woman..." She uttered softly and stayed silent for a moment but then continued.

"That I would cry over the death of someone like him." She finished with her lips forming into a frown. While her bangs covered her face, Fushiguro could see that she was close in tears. Not wanting to continue about the loss of their classmate any further, they changed the subject.

Buzz, buzz, buzz-

"It's so hot."

"...Yeah. I wonder when we'll get our summer clothes."

Rattle, rattle, rattle...

"What the hell? You're more depressing than ever..."

Stomp!

"Megumi."

...

"Is this a wake or something?"

A girl suddenly showed up and questioned, her green hair tied into a ponytail, her bangs swaying slightly after she stopped right in front of the two first year students. Her spectacles shining under the harsh sunlight. Who was this young woman, you might ask?