Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ

Takes place when they're training

Takes place when
they're training

Everything was happening so fast. Todo Aoi was about to punch Fushiguro Megumi on the face. But a simple command made Todo freeze on the spot. Right behind Fushiguro was his senior, half of his face that was covered by his turtleneck before was now exposed. Now showing his tattoos on each side of his mouth and tongue.

"Don't move." Inumaki Toge, the cursed speech user, with just a simple command made Todo, one of the top strongest sorcerers, stop from hurting Fushiguro any further.

Everything was going smoothly. Another senior by the name of Panda, who looks like a real panda, knew this was his chance to stop this madness once and for all!

But before Panda could interfere, someone beat him up to it. Who was it, might you ask?

Well, it was you.

Everyone turned their attention to you, who was sprinting towards Todo with full speed. Your dominant hand was formed into a fist, fully raised and what you did next made everyone's jaw drop.

Especially Todo. Literally.

Nearing Todo, you socked him right across his face. Full speed and full power. You didn't use your cursed energy as it would drain your power. But thanks to all the training you had with your other senior, Zenin Maki, your strength was more powerful than ever.

You're also very protective of your friends, so of course you'd give it your all.

"ACK!" Todo was thrown backwards, spit and blood flying out of his mouth. Your punch made him harshly land and slide across the floor a bit. You then stood right in front of the shocked Fushiguro and Inumaki. Both arms spread out and your glare on Todo was super intense. Todo was about to go up and beat the shit out of you as well but before he could he stopped.

Looking at your appearance, while on the floor might I add, Todo couldn't believe that you, a simple looking student, just beat the shit out of him just now. Your (Eye Color) eyes glaring straight into his own eyes. Your (Hair color) hair drifting with the wind and a little messy from the running. And your lips forming into a pout. Everything about you just suddenly intrigued him.

"What the hell are you doing?!" that was when Panda interfered and it was magical too. He jumped and landed right in front of you, the air following him as it made everyone's hair sway harshly. Turning slightly towards you, but his gaze still on Todo, he took your hand that was still in a fist and gently held it down, reminding you that it was all okay now. You did what he silently told you but still held the glare towards Todo, who once didn't take his eyes from you.

"Let's save our strength for the- huh?" Panda couldn't finish his sentence because Todo rose from the floor and brushed right past him.

Where was Todo going, you ask? He was walking right towards you! When Todo was right in front of you, he placed both his large hands on your shoulders and gazed into your eyes deeply. The only thing you could do was stare back in confusion.

"Marry me." Was all he said. You looked up at him, even more shocked and confused written across your face. Were your ears deceiving you or was this just some joke?

• • •

"Pardon?" Was all you could ask. This must've been clearly a mistake! Todo literally shouted that his type was a tall woman with a big ass just moments ago! And you're just... You?

Todo not sensing your confusion at all, just got more fired up because he thought you couldn't handle that he was the one asking you out. Shaking your shoulders lightly, the boy repeated himself once more. A little bit louder though. A little-

"MARRY ME!" The boy stated once more and poor you could only stand and stare at him.

Everyone, even those who just arrived like the Zenin Twins and Kugisaki, couldn't help but gape at the scene. What the hell was going on with him?!

Staring at Todo for a moment, they then turned towards you who still hadn't said anything. They waited for what they thought would be a rejection but what they didn't expect was-

"Can I think about it?" You suggested while shrugging your shoulders, as if the whole situation wasn't such a big deal. Everyone's eyes widen even more.

What?! Everyone screamed in their mind. They couldn't believe that you'd only think about it. Now what the hell was wrong with you?!

But Todo couldn't believe it either! You didn't say yes nor didn't you reject him either. His eyes lit up and he laughed. Smiling towards your form, his eyes lit up when your attention was on him. And him only!

"Yes! Even if I have to wait for over a decade, I'll always wait for you, my little darling!" He was in so much joy! Todo suddenly lifted you up and spun you around, flowers popping up in the background.

You could only let him spin you around while sighing in relief. What Todo didn't know was that you didn't have the heart to to say no to him because you didn't want to hurt his feelings.

You're a bit soft you see.

While the two of you were having your moment. Everyone else was simply staring at the scene. It then dawned upon them. And all they could do was scream in shock.

"EEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!"

And that my folks, was how you got yourself a simp.

But a genuine relationship blossomed and you wouldn't have it any other way.

And Todo knew that moment he saw you, he knew you were his little darling.