part 3

~Sykkuno's Pov ~
I go to drive to corpses when someone steps in front of my car it's toast? I roll down my window "Ttoast what are you doing?" Toast gives me a dirty look and walks to the window "it's almost 6 Sykkuno where are you going?" I look at him in disbelief "I'm going to a friend's house toast" I say slightly confused on why he wanted to know I look down and back up at toast "why are by my window right now?" Toast scoffs "which friend?" Why is he acting like this I am an adult I can take care of myself....I just wanna go see corpse..I look at corpse "that is none of your business T-toast" he looks at me with a look that just says creepy I was honestly starting to get scared.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys quick author note. I know some of you like toast but I decided to add a bit of drama since I had no other ideas please try to give me ideas? Anyway back to the book
-----------------------------------------------------------
~Corpse's Pov~
'its almost six where is he?' I think to myself I'm starting to get worried so I text Rae.

Corpse: Sykkuno was supposed to be here where is he?

Rae: talking to toast I think toast is pissing him off tho he'll be on his way

Corpse: can I just come over?

Rae: umm I mean I guess but idk how toast will like that

Corpse: on my way

I hurry up and put my mask on and my black hoodie an my shoes I walk outside and start jogging to sykkuno's
"im coming Sykkuno..."

~Sykunno's Pov~
"sykkuno I just don't want you hanging out with anyone that I don't know" I look at toast with disbelief I grab the handle and make him move so I can get out but I immediately grip the hoodie sleeves "i-it doesn't matter who I'm going to hang out with toast" I look at him slowly starting to get angry at him "let me leave toast you are not my boyfriend or my brother your my best friend now please stop and go i-inside" toast looks at me in disbelief "sorry Sykkuno but can I atleast do one more thing?" I sigh "what is it toast" I look over at the side walk and see a black hooded person 'who could that be' im suddenly brought out of my thoughts when toast grabs my waist and kisses me I hear the footsteps stop and I push toast off. I look over and see the figure look at me then at toast then walk off 'i remember that hoodie' I look at toast "I don't ever want you to do that again I'm not in love with you toast I love someone else.." I lock my car and shove my keys in my pocket and start speed walking to the strange person but they turn around and I run into them I look up and see a man with a mask that covered half of his face and black hair 'corpse!?' I see a tear run down there face then.. "this is why I don't say I love you to people I always end up heart broken" I feel my face get wet with tears and I try to wipe them away I look up and hug corpse. "Corpse he kissed me I was trying to drive to your house I wanted to come see you" I feel corpse tense up and see him look at toast "we have a stream tomorrow so we should probably get to bed right Sykkuno?"  Corpse looks at me as he says that I smile and look at toast. Toast scoffs and we all walk in the house but me and corpse go to my room and sit down and my dog (I don't know Sykkuno's dogs name T^T)  jumps on corpses lap corpse laughs and I look at him.
"Corpse...."
"Yes Sykkuno?"
"I love you"

~Third Person Pov~
Corpse looks at Sykkuno and looks dad and takes his mask off letting only Sykkuno see his face...."I love you too sykkuno" corpse looks up at Sykkuno and sykkuno gasps corpse looks at him worried and quickly goes for his mask but Sykkuno grabs the mask and puts it on himself

"You look handsome!" Sykkuno smiles and giggles , he picks up the dog, moves him and hugs corpse. Corpse smiles into the kiss and pulls apart "you look good in my mask sykkuni" Sykkuno smiles and runs to his closet grabbing white sweatpants and a black sweatshirt and hands them to corpse and grabs his own clothes and walks to the bathroom and changes. He waits a couple seconds before entering.

/time skip because I'm lazy/  

Sykkuno enters the room and sees a shirtless corpse his face immediately turns a shade of dark red "oh my God I'm so sorry corpse" he covers his face and corpse walks over and hugs him walking him into the room "hey kuni it's okay if it's okay can we please go to bed? I'm tired and we gotta stream tomorrow" corpse smiles and pulls Sykkuno in for a hug but instead kisses him catching Sykkuno by surprise they both get in bed and corpse immediately falls asleep.

~Sykkuno's Pov finally~
'Wow I never thought so much would happen in one day I mean I pushed toast away from me I mean why did he even kiss me? I don't like toast like that but corpse.....he just makes me so happy I didn't think I'd be into guys but corpse he is just so perfect....I should probably sleep we have streaming tommorow' I kiss corpses head and see him sleepily smile I smile and cuddle up to him and slowly fall asleep....