Chapter 1

Hermione's Pov:

I woke up with the sun streaming into my face and I felt the sheets next to me ruffling. When I turn over to face the middle of the bed, I see a mass of blonde curls cuddling up to me. I feel Draco lean over and place a light kiss on the cheek. "Morning Love," he says as I see a head of fine blonde hair going to sleep next to Draco. Lyra looks up at me from her position behind me and wraps her little arms around my arm before cuddling into my arm, "Morning Mommy". I look over and kiss Lyra's blonde curls, "Morning my little luv." I look over to Draco who is currently messing around with Scorpius, before cuddling with him, and scooting closer to Lyra on the bed, "Looks like it's an extra cuddly morning, huh Draco." After cuddling with the kids for another 20 minutes I decide to get up and start making breakfast. I go into the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face before going into the kitchen to start on the chocolate chip pancakes, the kids favorite breakfast on Saturday mornings.

Draco's Pov:

I see Hermione in her little sleep shorts and my sweatshirt with the sleeves rolled up. She is humming some muggle song to herself while making chocolate chip pancakes. I go up and wrap my arms around her waist and place a kiss on her check, "Mmmmm, smells good baby." Hermione puts the last of the pancakes onto the plate, and turns around. She wraps her arms around my neck and gives me a sweet kiss, "Morning Handsome. You know Draco, Scorpius is looking more like you everyday. You two are so cute." I see a smirk slowly spreading across Hermione's face as she grabs the syrups and shouts to the kids rooms, "make sure you take your time to brush your teeth, the pancakes aren't going anywhere". I go up to Hermione and push her against the kitchen counter, "Malfoy's are not cute. They are handsome, sexy, hot, and very very good looking might I add." I start to kiss her neck as I place on top of the kitchen counter. She just smirks, "Whatever you say Babe."

Nobody's Pov:

Lyra and Scorpius sprint downstairs, and they stop at the sight before them. "Mommy, why are you on the kitchen counter like that. And daddy what are you doing," Lyra questions Hermione. Hermione hops on the counter, "Nothing Lyra. Look you two, pancakes are ready." Draco and Hermione sit down next to Lyra and Scorpius as they all enjoy their breakfast. Suddenly an owl flies in and places a letter next to Draco who was just about to go get ready for the day.

 Suddenly an owl flies in and places a letter next to Draco who was just about to go get ready for the day

Draco's Pov:

I look over at Hermione who has a shocked expression on her face. The kids have already run upstairs into their rooms to play, so Hermione and I make our way to the couch to open the letter. 

Sorry that this chapter is kind of short, but Thank you for reading. I will try to get the next chapter up as soon as I can. Leave some suggestions on things I can improve on. 

-Ag