The Brithweek Song

Start from the beginning

"Moving on."
___

Now I'm at Tori's house. She has me and Andre's eyes covered. We're not actually sure why we're here.

"Are you guys ready for this?" Tori asked.

"I don't know I can't see." Andre replied.

"Neither can I." I added.

"Look it!" Tori uncovered our eyes, and we saw a pair of shoes on the table. Correction: Boots. Fazizni boots. "Trina has been dying for these. I had to go to 11 different stores before I could-" She started.

"Hellooo?" Trina said, as she walked in. Tori quickly hid the boots before greeting her sister. Me and Andre just played along.

"What's up, Trina?"

"How ya doin?"

"What has two thumbs, and is already having a fantastic Birthweek?" Trina asked. We stayed silent. "This girl!" She said, pointing to herself. "Check out my kicks!" Trina said, as she hopped into the coffee table, reliving a pair of purple Fazzini Boots. The same ones Tori got. "Fazzini boots!" Trina said in a cheerful tone. Tori's smile faded. "Got em at Simone's. On saaaaaaale!" Trina cheered, as she turned around in a circle on the coffee table.

"Oh." Tori groaned.

"Aw, don't be sad, you can borrow them... after I'm dead!" Trina laughed, before running upstairs, shouting for her Mom.

"Well, at least you can keep the other ones." I said, awkwardly.

"You're gonna have to come up with another present." Andre added.

"I know that!" Tori said, looking down at her.

"Got a cheese guy who puts-" Andre started.

"I'm not giving her cheese!" Tori snapped, as she sat down. "Maybe I should just accept the fact that I'm not going to find anything good, and Trina is going to hate me for the next 6 months."

"I can't believe you hit me in the head." Andre said, rubbing his head in pain.

"Help me!" Tori begged.

"All right, how about a song?" Andre asked.

Tori backed away, thinking about Andre's suggestion. "A song? As a present or Trina?" Tori questioned.

"Yeah, you could write it and perform it yourself. You know, do it up real big." Andre explained.

"Yeah, write a song for her Brithweek." I said with a smile.

"That is not bad," Tori's mood changed to happy. "That- I don't know how to write a song!" And the bad mood is back.

"Think. What has four thumbs, and knows how to write a friend a song?" Andre asked.

"These guys!" We said together as we pointed at ourselves, while wiggling out thumbs. Tori smiled at us, happy we are helping her. Later on, we sat on her couch, trying to think of a song. I have my blue Pearbook in my lap, and Andre had his keyboard.

"Okay, how about this?" Andre asked. He started to play loud music that sounded like something a school party would have.

The perfect music in other words.

Tori sat up. "I love that. But you guys really think we're gonna have a whole song ready by Trina's birthday?"

"No worries. And we'll get a banging band, some girls to back you up, lights, it'll be the chizz." Andre assured.

I nodded in agreement.

Trust me, after coming over to Tori's for school projects, her sister can get annoying, and I will do anything to keep her from complaining.