First Night at Daddys

Start from the beginning

A low moan escaped him.

"Babygirl, I thought it was bed time?" He asked looking at my tired face.

"Yeah... but I get like this when I'm tired." I giggled.

Suddenly he threw me under his body so fast I hadn't even realized what happened.

He was now grinding against me hard and I moaned.

"I guess you have been such a good girl today. Does princess want some play time before bed?"

"Yes pwease." I whispered.

Daddy started rubbing one of my boobs and kissing up and down my neck.

He suddenly sat back up and stared at me.

"Babygirl, have you ever had rough play time?"

"N-no not really but I've always fantasized about it.." I was embarrassed but so aroused I didn't care.

"Can you tell daddy what kind of things you think you would like? Or what you've fantasized about?"

I pondered on it. Honestly never really thought too hard about it.

"Um.. I guess lip biting, hair pulling.. but I also want to try choking, spanking, being tied up..." I trailed off.

His eyes became so lust full and I could tell he was happy by what I just told him.

"Can we try some of that stuff babygirl? Only if you're ready though ok?"

I nodded excitedly.

Daddy leaned down and started kissing me again. It quickly turned heated and he started gently biting my bottom lip. His grip on my body tightened. Slowly I felt his hand trail up to my neck. He lightly started to squeeze. I felt so dominated already.

"Harder.." I whispered.

Daddy smiled and squeeze harder while rubbing my clit over my onesie. I put my tiny hands around his large wrists and could almost feel myself drooling. I felt him unbuttoning my onesie. Suddenly daddy's hands were gone. I opened my eyes to see him walking over to his closet.

When he came back out he held a few things in his hands, but the dimly lit room made it hard to make out what they were.

"Stand up babygirl."

I did what I was told and stood in front of him. He went behind me and I felt a silk rope being tied around my wrists. I must be dripping from wetness at this point. I was so turned on. Then he tied one around my ankles which I didn't expect.

Daddy sat down on the bed and stared at me. I started to blush realizing just how exposed and helpless I was in that moment. He looked so proud though. He grabbed me swiftly and bent me over his knees.

He gave me a few soft spanks and I moaned. I felt him rip off my undies and he wasted no time putting his fingers in and out of me quickly. My moans became loud and desperate. I was already cuming on his fingers.

"That's a good girl."

He sat me up on the bed once I had calmed down and stuck his fingers in my mouth. I sucked on them and stared into his eyes.

"Whose daddy's good little girl?"

"Me daddy" I said happily.

He smiled and laid me on my tummy.

"Daddy's gonna fuck his little princess for being so good today. I think princess deserves daddy's cock."

I wiggled my butt and giggled. He lightly slapped it and got behind me. It still hurts when he enters me but since we had so much foreplay it was a bit easier this time. He grabbed my ass hard while pounding into me. I knew there would be finger tip bruises by the end of it.

Having your hands tied behind your back really does make you helpless to anything it seems. Daddy grabbed a fist ful of my hair and pulled me up so my face wasn't buried in the mattress muffling my moans.

"I want to hear you begging for me little one. Ask daddy nicely for what you want."

I long moan escaped my lips as he hit the back of my wall repeatedly.

"Daddy I-I please.. please I wanna cum daddy!" I all but screeched.

He let go of my hair and snaked his hand around my neck choking me again.

"Cum for me my little slut."

I went over the edge. Forgot to even breathe until my orgasm was over. Daddy came as well and I could hear him breathing heavy.

He got off of me and started untying my feet and hands. He gently got me to roll onto my back.

"I'm so proud of you babygirl. You did so well. Did my princess have fun?"

I slightly smiled and nodded my head. My eyes feeling heavy. I felt like I could sleep for a year now.  He put my panties back on and buttoned my onesie back up for me.

"Come on princess let's go nighty night ok?"

He got me under the covers, turned on a starry night night light, and held me close. Arms wrapped around me, repeatedly kissing my head, cheeks, telling me how good I was. He started to tell me a bedtime story but I was out as soon as I heard the words

"Once upon a time.."

Authors note
Wow I still can't believe this story is doing so well! Sorry for the long delay. I work in retail and this is the absolute busiest and stressful part of the year. I also have been having problems with Wattpad letting me view and edit my story for some reason.. Anyways though thanks for reading! 💕