The Sun Hit

As they walked back to the ship she turned and looked at the fairy. "Thank you for believing in me" said Crystal in a soft voice. "You're welcome and my name is Alex" said the girl.

Crystal waved to her parents as the ship flew away. On the way back, Pearl fainted being cached by Zane she was put on a chair to rest. "Could you use your belivix healing powers Crystal" me and lily said. "Yes, I can, but I need to find out why she fainted" said Crystal worried. "THE SUN ITS FADING!" said Melody. "What! Pearl must go home if the sun is fading, she could die" said Crystal. Skyler changed course to Solaria and made the travel fast. When they got their Queen, Stella was waiting outside. "Your highness, I'm Princess Crystal of the nature kingdom my mom is Queen Flora" said Crystal "Your daughter she fainted on the way back to the school." "Oh my" said Stella.

Zane carried her to her room, and they were told to wait in the courtyard. But the Iynx were there. "Hello again" said Nora. They transformed. "Let's blast them away from the castle" I said. At that moment Pearl came out transformed and stood in front of two girls and put up a light shield. "We believe in you" they said at that moment Pearl lifted and as she landed, she had her new powers belivix. She flew up to help her friends.

"Need some help" Pearl said. "Let's combine are magic" I said. "Yeah" said Jen. These are the spells we used. Lily Fire heart, I used fire arrow, Crystal used Earths rage, Jen used logic blast, Melody used sound soul and Pearl used Sun chase. Stella transformed and came to help her spell was Sun stream.

The girls blasted the Iynx away and landing hugging their boyfriends. After some time on Solaria the girls went back to the school to be greeted with the mothers, Stella came of the ship and hugged her friends. Then Ms Scot came out with the head mistress not far behind. 

(Written in Year 9)