"I mean, I don't know about you, but the sex is like the most mind blowingly awesome sex I've ever had. And," Jisoo blinks a few times to keep the tears at bay, "honestly, I don't think things could go back to normal now. I don't think I could be just your friend or just your roommate. I'd rather have this as an excuse to hold you at night than not be able to hold you at all." Jennie's eyes widen and Jisoo mentally kicks herself for saying too much. "Sorry if that was a bit much. I don't want to scare you."

Jennie stares up at her for a long moment and Jisoo mentally prepares herself to be shot down in flames. She's completely shocked, however, when Jennie surges up and smashes their lips together. Slender fingers curl into Jisoo's hair and she parts her lips when a curious tongue probes them for entrance. Jennie moans low in her throat and the sound sends shockwaves straight to Jisoo's core. She pulls away, only because she knows if she doesn't, they're not going to be able to finish their talk for another hour. She's essentially sitting in Jennie's lap now and she wraps her arms around the other girl's shoulders, smiling when the action is reciprocated.

"Not that I'm complaining, but what was that?"

Jennie gives her a watery smile and shakes her head.

"I don't know. I just- It's been a long time since I've had someone care about me like this. I mean, I obviously have Rosé, but you're different. You're more."

Jisoo presses a kiss to Jennie's curls.

"Well, I'm certainly glad I'm different. I'd be a little freaked if you were also screwing your cousin."

Jennie rolls her eyes, but laughs anyway. Then the smile slides from her features and she rubs her nose against Jisoo's before resting their foreheads together.

"I don't know that I'm ready to put a label on what we are yet, but I think I want to be with you."

Jisoo pulls back and puts her hands on Jennie's shoulders so she can look the other girl in the eyes without being distracted by the feeling of their naked bodies rubbing together. "I thought you said you didn't have feelings for me."

"I never said that." Jennie pulls Jisoo closer to her and buries her face in Jisoo's neck. "I'm scared. The last time I felt this way about someone, I had my heart broken. You don't realize how much power you have over me."

Running her fingers through tangled locks, Jisoo sighs and tries to calm her rapidly beating heart. "I'm not going to hurt you."

"You can't promise that," is whispered into Jisoo's collarbone.

"Maybe not," Jisoo replies, still petting Jennie's hair. "But, I will do my very best to avoid it. I really, really care about you, Jennie."

Jennie pulls away from Jisoo's neck and presses a soft kiss to her jaw on the way to her lips. "Okay."

"Okay?" Jisoo asks before leaning in for another kiss.

Jennie nods before laying back on the bed and bringing Jisoo with her. "I want to try again. With you."

The rest of the night is filled with wandering hands and quiet murmurings of shared affection.

Jisoo barges into Jennie's room one evening. "Put on some pants. I'm taking you out to dinner and a movie."

Jennie looks up from her homework peers over the frames of her reading glasses in confusion. "What?"

"You heard me. It's time I take you on a proper date." Jennie stays where she is and Jisoo rolls her eyes before grabbing a pair of jeggings out of the dresser and throwing them at the other girl's head. "Pants. Now. I have tickets for 7:30."