Chapter 8 - 🔞The Past

Start from the beginning

"L-Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying suddenly feels nervous.

"Do you want to know right?" Lan Zhan asks.

Wei Ying just lowers his head and nod.

"Me too." Lan Zhan said as he stares at Wei Ying's eyes intently.

Wei Ying was surprised and before he can protest, Lan Zhan captured his lips gently, lifting his chin to access properly. Lan Zhan's wet plump lips brushed to his lips. It tastes like cherry and strawberry in his thought and the soft-touch lips brushing to his lips gives him a weird feeling creeping to his body.

Wei Ying doesn't know how to kiss, it was his first time. Even though he reads lots of pornographic books, he never experiences kissing someone. He just admires Lan Zhan, he likes the man because he thinks Lan Zhan is the most handsome guy he met and a talented and successful cultivator at the age of 20.

But who would thought the immaculate and respected man will kiss him? Sure Wei Ying is a flirty guy both men and women but never in his mind, he will flirt with the great Han Guangjun.

Wei Ying reciprocates the kiss and starts to move his lips. Lan Wanji moans in between their kiss when he feels Wei Ying is responding and deepen the kiss.

Because of the discovery, Wei Ying feels excited and wanted to explore more. He kissed back, sucking Lan Zhan's lips gaining moan from the immaculate man.

When they feel they need air to breathe, Lan Wanji breaks the kiss.

"Wei Ying...ahh.." Lan Wanji face turns red and hot. Feeling shameful of his indecent act. Wei Ying noticed it and speak.

"Lan Zhan...I like it..."

Hearing Wei Ying's approval, without a second thought Lan Zhan smashed his lips again but this time is aggressive and full of desire. Lan Zhan bit his lower lips that made Wei Ying open his mouth. Lan Wanji tugs Weiying's tongue and tastes its necking and slurping the juice as if he came from the desert quenching his thirst.

"Mmmnn.." Wei Ying moans when he feels Lan Wanji lock body leaving jo gap and he feels the rubbing in between his thigh.

"Aaahh... Lan Zhan.."

"Wei Ying..can I lend your thigh..."

Lan Zhan stares at him with bloodshot eyes. Lan Zhan can't hold his desire and wanted a release.

"Lan Zhann...I am...Lan Zhan!" Wei Ying's eyes widen when Lan Zhan undo his belt and quickly pull the string lock of his touser and it quickly drops.

Lan Wanji undoes his belt and his trousers and takes out his hard throbbing cock.

"Wei Ying...tell me you like this..say you want it too..."

"L-Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying's body trembles when he feels Lan Zhan's warm hard member rubbing into his hard member.

"Wei Ying, tell me..." Lan Zhan begs with his hand teasing Wei Ying whose eyes are close feeling the weird sensation.

"Y-Yes...I like it...I want this...aaahhh.."

With that, Lan Zhan ravishes his lips and stroke their member together rubbing to each other.

"Wei Ying...how does it feel?"

"L-Lan Zhan...so good..ahh.."

"Wei Ying...kiss me...."

Wei Ying obeyed and kiss Lan Zhan deeply tugging his tongue inside Lan Zhan's mouth playing and sucking his tongue.

"Aaah, Wei Ying...I am close..."

"Me too..."

With more strokes, rubbing faster and faster, their member twitch. They both close their eyes. Wei Ying suddenly leans his mouth at Lan Zhan's shoulder and bit it as he came.

Lan Zhan throws his head back as he groans from pleasure.

"Aaargh!" Lan Zhan moaned and his cum splat in his hands.

The two were both panting and gasping.

The baby is crying now but Wei Ying is focused on imagining the first time they tasted the pleasurable experience in that Library.

"Wei Wuxian!" Jiang Cheng shouted. That is the third time he is calling Wei Wuxian attention.

"Ah, sorry A-cheng.."

"Take your son now, bring him home. It is not good to stay outside when it is misty. I will prepare our things. Tomorrow we will go back to Yunmeng. Visit me there too..."

"Thank you A-cheng..." Wei Ying carries his son on his chest coaxing him not to cry.

Today, while waiting for his Lan Zhan, Jiang Cheng advises his brother what he needs to do since Lan Zhan become busy after he gave birth. They are trying to eliminate all the wicked ghost and soul-eating ghost.

But the truth is, Lan Zhan misses Wei Ying so much. He just doesn't know how he will approach his husband and how he will know if Wei Ying is ready in bed again. It's been three months now. Lan Wanji wanted to touch Wei Ying when he is fully healed.

He is still shy and can't even stare straight into Wei Ying's eyes when he admitted he loves him so much the day after he wakes from giving birth.

"Wei Ying...I love you...thank you for bearing my child and bringing him to this world."

"Lan Zhan...I love you too..."

They were both emotional that day and almost forget that the two-day-old baby was in Wei Ying's chest.

Patience Lan Wanji, patience. That day, Lan Wanji tried to suppress his desire. But now, he is excited to go home. According to his brother, it is safe now to do his husband. Lan Zhan blushed again after the talk with his brother Xichen.

"But remember to put the silence spell in your room and don't let the baby hear you...or he will be sleepless all day and night.

To be continued...

Thank you for reading and see you in the next chapter.