𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝐽𝐹𝐾 𝑋 𝑇𝐸𝐸𝑁𝐴𝐺𝐸 𝑅𝐸𝐴𝐷𝐸𝑅 𝑝𝑡. 1

You step out the shower and glance at the clock. 4.08pm. John said he would be over at half past 4. You decided to put this on and left the bathroom

Sitting down on your bed you noticed a piece of notebook paper on your bed and you started to write down your uttermost thoughts amd feelings about John, or Jack as he would most often liked to be called

Sitting down on your bed you noticed a piece of notebook paper on your bed and you started to write down your uttermost thoughts amd feelings about John, or Jack as he would most often liked to be called. The feelings and the fantasies you craved often.

You hear a car pull up outside and you make your way down stairs. "Hello Jack" your mother calls as she opens the door to him. "Afternoon miss L/N". He greets her with a smile. Stepping inside you greet with a hug and you both head up to your room. Your mother gives you the "I better not catch you doing anything up there." Look which sends a shiver down your spine.

Heading into your room John rushes in. Reading the piece of paper you were writing on earlier, you rush towards him and snatch it away from him. Ripping it up. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to look . "I keep a journal too you know?" You give him a confused look as he rests his head against the headboard of the bed. "So, are you going to help me with my math homework?" He nods in response. While he was checking through the math problems  you could see him looking at your breasts, biting his lips. He then looked down at your legs and saw how short your skirt was and your fishnet stockings as you bent over in an attempt to grab another eraser from underneath your bed.

John quickly picked up on this and pulled his shirt down over his crotch. You looked at him and said "Are the math problems too hard for you, Jack?" You said as you thought this would make him catch on to what you were doing sexually. He blushed and smiled.

"Y/N, no err.... I'm alright" He said.

You couldn't wait any longer. Jack wasn't that much of a shy guy, but you thought your small teasing would make him give in to you. You place yourself on his lap and slowly brush yourself up and down on Jack's crotch, biting your lips gently. You feel him getting harder and harder.

Suddenly Jack was no longer hesitant to make a move, he quickly pinned you down on the bed and kissed you softly while feeling up and down your body.

He pulled up your hips from behind and made your entrance level with his crotch. He pulled down your skirt and panties and then began to undress himself. You look around to see him just in his underwear as he slowly removes them you see his dick quickly hit against his stomach, fully erected. You knew Jack was big from they way it fell in his jeans and shorts but you didn't think it could get any bigger. You couldn't belive what was about to happen.

Jack plants kisses down your neck, "Are you ready?". Before you had chance to answer you felt him go inside. Slowly circling your clit and going in deep. He was now teasing you. He carried on doing this until you ached for him. You pushed yourself back onto his dick and moaned out loud. You where met with the grunts and groans of Jack as he began to pick up the speed, gripping onto your sides he threw his head back. Your moans became higher as you start to reach your climax. "Please cum Y/N, I'm almost there." You didn't want it over anytime soon. You moan at his words and grip the sheets. Pushing yourself so his dick could go even deeper. You didn't even think about keeping quiet so your mother wouldn't here and you let out a large high pitch moan " I'm going to cum" the room was filled with moans from both of you. You felt your toes curl and your teeth grit as you reached your climax, releasing at the same time as Jack.

Collapsing you both gaze into one another's eyes. " So, anyways when's our next math homework session" Jack giggles, running his hands through his sweaty hair and gasping. You giggle back and smile "Whenever you'd like John." You smiled, kissing him.