Xiumin smirked he couldn't believe he was hearing this. "Just wait until I tell them.." he smirked. Xiumin pulled out a glass of water, spiking the drink and leaving it there. Xiumin knew Felix would come eventually, and when he gets that drink he'll be more than tipsy. Xiumin also decided he would strike up a conversation with, the mortal.

After 18 minutes of small dance and talk with Hyunjin, Felix made his way to the bar finding a glass of water, Felix downed the drink quickly finding a funny taste in the water, but unfortunately he ignored it. Felix went back to Hyunjin stumbling into his arms, "Woah, Felix you alright?" Hyunjin asked. Felix didn't respond, yet the door breaking down interrupted the thought.

"Greetings, fellow mortals!" the sound of Baekhyun's voice startled Hyunjin. The older was quick to move, he ran upstairs dragging Felix along with him, he knew someone would have seen him. Hyunjin ran into the nearest room locking the door behind him. "Felix, listen to me, I know we both aren't sober but you have to bare with me, stay here with me, and don't leave this room." Hyunjin said strictly. Felix just nodded, feeling dizzy, Hyunjin picked him up placing him on the bed and placing covers over him while Felix mumbled. Soon Hyunjin heard screams, Hyunjin covered his mouth. Hyunjin grabbed whatever was in the room, barricading the door.

The screams eventually stopped after a some time. Hyunjin took out his phone, deciding he would text Jeongin and ask if he was alright.

————————————————————————

hyunjin hey jeongin, you okay?

jeongin OH MY GOD YEAH
ARE YOU BOTH ALRIGHT!!!
I HEARD LOTS OF SCREAMING AND
PEOPLE WERE RUNNING OUT
WITH BLOOD ON THEIR
NECKS AND HANDS?!!!

hyunjin yes yes we're
okay jeongin, to be honest
we may just stay here for the
night, lix already passed out
and I need to make sure we stay safe

jeongin okay, get back soon
please :(( keep an eye on felix
for me, he's very fragile

hyunjin i won't let anything
happen to him, Jeongin

————————————————————————

!!MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!!
(please, skip or don't read if uncomfortable!) ++ BLOOD!!

Hyunjin put his phone back, he walked over to the bed being greeting by Felix who was sitting up and noticed Hyunjin. "Hyunie come herreee." Felix mumbled. Hyunjin looked around and walked over to Felix where the younger pulled him on top of him.

Hyunjin was taken aback by the action. Hyunjin exhaled shakily, keeping his eyes on Felix. Felix was surprisingly calm. "Call me pretty, Hyunjin.." Felix whispered the request, yet to the point where Hyunjin could hear. "..please." he finished. Hyunjin inhaled, his eyes on Felix directly. "Of course, you're always pretty." Hyunjin whispered back. Hyunjin didn't know what to do, he was surprised since a traumatic event just happened, yet here he is, on top of Felix, calling him pretty under his request, and admiring him.

Felix spoke again, messing with the shirt under Hyunjin's jacket. "Hyunjin...can you..." he paused, looking into Hyunjin's eyes. "...kiss me, please." he concluded. Hyunjin's breath hitched hearing those words come out of Felix's mouth. Hyunjin knew it was the alcohol talking, but he couldn't control himself. Hyunjin wanted to, leaning down hesitantly.

Hyunjin gently and delicately pressed his lips against Felix's own plump ones. Hyunjin had to admit, he practically got lost into the kiss immediately. Although he wasn't sober, he was still able to comprehend what he was doing. Hyunjin felt lightheaded, due to what he was currently doing with Felix, he felt like he was in another world.