𝒊𝒊. boy problems

Start from the beginning

       " I missed this... " She mumbled between releases, breathing softly like the murmurs of a weeping spring against his sharp jawline. At the beginning of their short relationship, the two banged like bunnies, the amount of PDA portrayed was far from enough for the both of them, Joshua seemingly initiating most of their sudden advances. If you'd ask Evie, she'd say that was probably the reason she stayed with him for so long : No talking, just fucking━━ Though she'd also say that she never really felt true affection from the dirty blonde boy, it was like he was doing it for show.

       Even so, he smirked quietly, his right brow arching slightly as her petite hand trailed down on the fabric of his gray T-shirt. Evie raised her head, gazing at him with innocent eyes reeking of pure sin. She was far from angelic as she tugged at the hem of his shirt, her physique demanding that he'd pull it off himself as her eyes darted toward the zipper of his worn out jeans. She was eager, unzipping them quickly as her delicate palms felt the touch of his dick. Once again, she flipped her locks to the side, getting her untamed hair out of her eyes as she gently got off of his lap, sinking down slowly, knees hitting the cold floor as she got ready to do what she did best...

       " God, we haven't done this in a while... " she spoke under her breath, the sweet mutter only being loud enough for the boy to hear as a soft whisper. She took off the shirt covering her ever-so admirable physique, throwing it on the other side of her white sofa, leaving only her favorite black bra to cover her upper body. It was sad really, how the only time she'd spent having sex with her distant boyfriend, she'd be thinking of another boy... one who was too busy fucking a random girl who'd he toss away like hot garbage than to answer his damn cellphone to be specific. Either way, she hadn't stopped, the slightly uncomfortable boy who he wasn't quite in the mood to participate into Evie's sexual fantasies trying so hard to ignore the undeniable urge to stop her. It was shown the moment he shook the aroused Latina's shoulders, stopping her right before her plump lips would wrap around the tip of his dick.

The tan girl looked up, pouting her lips as her brown doe-eyes covered themselves with confusion. The boy didn't quite know what to say at this very moment. He had completely ran out of shitty excuses as he had been using them so cowardly for the past four weeks. Then again, he couldn't tell her the shameful truth since he refused to admit it to himself. The best possible option in this current situation was to remain quiet, hoping that Evie would come up with her own made up excuse. Much to his liking, that was exactly what she had done once she noticed his complete and utter incapability to look her in the eyes.

Groaning in irritation, she abruptly got up, grabbing the fallen white shirt from the couch that her boyfriend continued to sit on. Evie rolled her piercing brown eyes while he attempted to figure out what would be the following words he'd say to his incredibly annoyed girlfriend. He didn't quite know if it was a good or bad thing but, she beat him to the punch : " I don't know what the fuck is going on with you but you either need to tell me, or get the fuck over it. "

She didn't exactly know why she was being so selfish. Perhaps it was the lack of touch she had received over the past week because her boy toy wasn't as around as she would like him to be━━ Or maybe it was the fact that the male species constantly kept disappointing her for the past week, her dad missing another one of his weekend visits claiming that he was busy with the company, deciding that a shiny new necklace would fix everything.

       Before the boy could say anything more, the front door was open, her dainty finger pointing at it as a sign for hi mc to get out of her middle-class home. Little did he know was that Evie was just as much about to leave as he was.