The Assistant//Oliver Phelps

Start from the beginning

You sighed and turned around, staring into Ollie's eyes as tears fell down your face. He tried to move closer to you and wipe your tears away but you only pushed his hand away. 

"Who do you think you are!" you yelled at him. "I tried to think everything was ok between us Ollie but then you had to go and ruin it, " you said even louder as your tears turned into a river of emotions.

"What on earth are you talking about y/n?" Oliver asked, sounding extra confused. He had a worried look in his eyes but you knew it was all just a facade.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about Oliver! I heard you on the phone! I know you are cheating on me!" you screamed before turning back to the closet to grab shoes.

Oliver started laughing which angered you even more, "it's not what you think love, let me explain."

You whipped your head and glared at him, "you think this is funny?! I don't want your explanation."

You moved to try and walk past him and out the door but his arm only wrapped around your waist and held you back. "Get off of me Oliver, I'm leaving and there is nothing you can do about it, " you said while trying to squirm out of his grip.

"Y/n look at me, " Oliver said sternly. You hesitated but eventually did what he said, looking into his brown eyes that you had loved for so many years. After a minute of looking up at him, your emotions switched. You didn't know exactly why but you dropped the things from your hands and wrapped your arms around his neck, beginning to kiss his lips.

His arms moved down to your ass as your aggressiveness flowed from your lips to his. His tongue took the first chance it got to make its way into your mouth. Soon later, his arms were at the bottom of your shirt pulling it off and over your head.

Your lips separated for a minute so he could throw your shirt to the side and soon later his off as well. Oliver smirked while looking down at your chest which didn't have a bra. He then dived back towards your lips, this time shoving you up against the wall.

You knew he would want to be in charge so you waited for a sign that things were escalating. Oliver moved his lips down to your neck where he sucked on your soft skin, biting every once in a while. You knew it would leave marks but that didn't stop you from moaning and letting the pleasure fill you up.

Oliver pushed away which worried you, did he enjoy cheating on you so much that he didn't even want to have sex with you anymore? Your fears vanished as he reached for his pants and pulled them down, throwing them somewhere in the room.

He pushed you to the ground so you were on your knees, looking up at him with your innocent eyes. You gently pulled his boxers down his legs and he stepped out of them. You put them to the side and looked toward Ollie to see his erection looking straight back at you.

 His hands pulled your hair into a messy ponytail as he smirked, thinking about what he was going to do next. "You know, I never actually cheated on you. My assistant and I were only planning a surprise for you, " he said before shoving his number into your mouth.

He pushed his whole length down your throat, causing you to gag and your eyes start watering. After a couple of seconds, he pulled you back out and allowed you to catch your breath as slobber fell from your mouth. You didn't even bother cleaning yourself up before sticking his tip back in your mouth because you knew he liked it messy.

He groaned and threw his head back as you continued to suck on his cock. You didn't even have time to process that he had never cheated on you as he started to twitch in your mouth. This only made you go faster, rubbing your hands back and forth on his shaft while his tip was in your mouth. Finally, with a loud groan from Oliver, he came straight into your mouth.

You quickly swallowed it just as you knew Ollie would want you to. He looked back down at you and smirked before wiping a bit of his cum off your cheek. "You looked so sexy with your hands all over my cock baby, " he said before pulling you back up to kiss you. 

Instead of going for your lips, he leaned down to kiss your breasts. He kneaded your right with his hand while swirling his tongue around your left nipple. You threw your head back and closed your eyes, wanting nothing more than Oliver to stop teasing you. "Ollie, please, " you moaned quietly.

He immediately stopped which caused you to open your eyes and stare straight into his. "You know what to call me. If you want me inside you tonight you're going to have to call me by the right name, " Oliver said sternly. You were so distracted by everything going on you forgot that the only thing he liked to be called was daddy while in bed.

"I'm sorry daddy, " you muttered while biting your lip. Once Oliver seemed satisfied, he pulled you over to the bed and threw you on your back. He reached for your shorts which he pulled down painfully slow. You tried to wiggle your legs so they would come off faster but each time you did Oliver would just stop all together.

He crawled on top of you and continued to kiss your lips as his hand barely touched your clit underneath a layer of fabric. You lifted your hips, trying to grind yourself onto his hand and get some sort of friction.

He only pushed your hips back down and growled in your ear, "don't get too impatient." You tried your hardest not to squirm as you knew just how much Oliver loved to tease you. He pushed you upward so his face was now in between your legs. You spread them out even more to give Oliver perfect access.

"What do you want me to do to you, baby, " he said while blowing air onto you, only causing you to become wetter. "I want you to eat me out daddy, " you begged as your breathing got harder by the second.

"What's the magic word, " Oliver said while smirking. "Please daddy. Please, " you whimpered. He licked his lips then slowly pulled your panties off your legs. He placed his hand onto your clit and rubbed so gentle that it drove you crazy. You tried to grab his hand and push it down harder but he only used his other to hold your arms down.

He kitten licked at your wetness before diving in. He sucked on your clit, then moved to lick up and down your slit. Without warning he stuck his tongue inside of your hole, licking up all of your juices. You moaned even louder than before as Oliver smirked against you. You continued to grind onto Oliver's face, wanting so much more than just his mouth.

You rolled your eyes back as you felt your climax coming close. "Oh daddy, I'm gonna-" you moaned out. Immediately after Oliver moved his face away from your heat. You whined and tried your hardest to remove his grip from around your hands so you could try to touch yourself and reach your climax. "Hold on baby, I want you to cum with me in you, " Oliver said right before sticking himself inside.

You screamed as his length filled you up, immediately hitting your g-spot. He waited a minute for a sign telling him that you were ready for him to move. After a couple of seconds, you nodded your head. He grunted as he slammed himself into you, slowly at first but eventually much faster. Sweat was beading down both of your faces as you felt yourself inching towards your high once again.

"Ollie, it feels so good, " you moaned out, losing control of your body as you squirmed beneath him. Your eyes rolled back once again, feeling yourself so close to climaxing.

"I'm gonna-" you once again moaned out once again. "I know, me too baby, " Oliver said, and immediately after you came all over his cock with a loud moan. Oliver used his one hand to rub your clit, helping to bring you down from your high. You arched your back before falling back onto the bed and shutting your eyes. 

Oliver pulled out and fell next to you on the bed. You were both panting as he pulled the blankets over you and kissed you on the forehead.

"You know I would never cheat on you baby. Although if it'll lead to that I'll make you think I did more often, " he said with a wink.

You smiled and curled into his chest before responding, "I love you, Ollie."

"I love you too y/n, " he said while wrapping his arms around you in a loving hug.