1 ➤ 𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡

Start from the beginning

"what's your name?" The teacher smiles warmly.

"I'm y/n l/n nice to meet you." I bow

"nice to meet you too l/n-san, I'm mitsuki-sensei. Please go take a seat over there." He points at an empty seat between two boys who look like twins.

I walk over to the seat and put my school bag down, I take out my notebooks until I get a tap on my shoulder.

"hey are you related to Sakura l/n?" A boy with dyed blonde hair who kinda looks like a character I read from a manhwa I recently read asked me.

"yeah, she's my cousin."

"oh well nice to meet you l/n, I'm atsumu miya and that pig over there is my brother osamu." 

"tsumu shut up, nice to meet you." Osamu stuffed his face with a bag of shrimp chips.

atsumu and Osamu miya... they sounded extremely familiar but I wasn't able to put my finger on it.

"by any chance do you guys play volleyball?"

Atsumu instantly got a smirk on his face, "yup and I got the best setter award at inter-high"

"nobody cares pisshead." Osamu rolled his eyes speaking with his mouth full.

"SHUT YOUR TRAP"

I giggled, they're pretty entertaining.

"I knew I heard oikawa-san say something about miya twins"I whispered under my breath.

"WAIT OIKAWA?" They both turned their heads towards me and furrowed their brows

I nod,"yeah oikawa as in tooru oikawa? Aoba Johsai's captain and setter."

"oh we know who's oikawa but you went to aoba johsai?" Osamu tilts his head

"yeah and I've been best friends with oikawa-san and iwa-chan since middle school." I smile and reminisce about our times in middle school.

The bell had finally rung, I packed up my things and was about to ask the twins what they were doing for lunch until sakura was already standing there waiting for me at the door.

"y/n-chan do you wanna come to the gym with us?" Atsumu asks while his hands are on his hips.

"sorry piss head, I'm taking my little cousin." Sakura winked then proceeded to grab my wrist and drag me along with her.

"Sakura I wanted to have lunch with them." I pout and whine.

"that's too bad I already told my friends you're coming along and actually there's one second year." She dragged me along until we finally reached a park which wasn't too far from the school.

3 people were already there, there was bags of weed on the ground and someone's speaker playing music.

"sakuraaa!" Two of them greeted her.

"heyy guys, this is my cousin y/n!" Sakura grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in front of her like she was showing me off like a trophy.