"-And then we can get them out the same way they came in."

         I look up and a few feet in front of me is Alexis with Gabriella and Aubrey.

               "Get who in?" I interrupt their conversation.

        Alexis makes eye contact with me instantly and a smile grows on her face.

                    "Going somewhere?" Aubrey scoffs.

       Alexis looks down at my jacket in hand and waits for a response.

            "Need to grab something before tonight." I mutter.

           The three girls all nod in sync, then the hallway goes quiet.

                   "Well, I best get going." I say awkwardly.

      Alexis smiles at me a second time and I feel my stomach spinning in circles.

Alexis' POV

        Aubrey, Gabriella, and I all make our way to the seventh floor of the school and enter the large doors one they appear.

         "So you're telling me you think Harry, Ron, and Hermione are going to go into Borgin and Burkes, find the cabinet, then somehow end up here and go to the dance?" Gabriella asks.

       I nod. The three of us come to a stop at the large item and I remove the sheet. Thankfully, it looks just how I remember.

        "And what makes you think we'll even be able to get a response from them?" Aubrey adds on.

          "Okay so maybe I haven't thought it through completely," I huff. "But come on, don't you want to see Hermione again?"

       I turn towards Gabriella. She lets out a heavy sigh. "Alright, I'll go talk to Abbie and Amber about the twins."

        For the first time in a while I feel an excitement rise in me, almost like adrenaline. I completely forgot how much I truly enjoy the feeling.

~~~

               "Where did you say Gabriella went?" Luna asks.

       Aubrey looks at me through the mirror as I put the final pins in her hair. I wait for her to respond to Gabbie but when she doesn't I say,

               "Her dress was a little loose, Amber is fixing it."

       Luckily, Luna believes my lie and continues with her makeup.

            "Alright, I'm finished with your hair." I say to Aubrey.

          She looks at herself for a long moment, then smiles. When she first showed me the dress she chose I noticed beautiful floral detailing on the top. Immediately I wanted to do her hair for her because I have white flower clips I never use.

             "What are you doing with your hair?"

       I bend down slightly to be at equal height with Aubrey in the mirror. "I'm not sure, maybe just some curls."

             Aubrey agrees. "That will look perfect."

        I give her shoulders a squeeze, then disappear into the bathroom.

Draco's POV

      When I get back to the dorms all of the boys are in their suits ready to go. Zabini's bright red jacket and pants catch my eye instantly.