Chapter two: Family day out!

A/N: If you have any Ideas or prompts, make sure to comment them down and I will reply and get back to you asap!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mommy!"

The little girl came bounding out of her room, paper in hand with a very excited expression on her face. Truth be told, since Lucifer had come back and the couple finally got together, all three of them were much happier.

"What is it monkey?"

"We need a family day out! You, me and Lucifer!" She exclaimed, pointing to the makeshift 'family day out' brochure that she drew. 

Chloe gaped at her daughter, not because it was a bad idea, it was great, but at the fact that Trixie had already started seeing Lucifer as family, she did too, but she knew Lucifer better than Trixie and for much longer so it was quite the surprise.

"That's a great idea honey, where do you wanna go?"

"The beach! Please mommy! Pleaseee." Her eyes growing wide like a cute puppy as her mouth turned into a pout, Chloe could not say no the that face.

Chloe took a deep breath, it was a good idea, hopefully it would calm Lucifer down over everything that's happened in the past year or so.

"Okay monkey, but we have to convince Lucifer first."

Suddenly, the lock turned and the door opened, Lucifer stepped into the apartment. Since he got together with Chloe, she had properly keyed him so it wasn't a surprise that he came over, considering he practically lived here already, spending most nights with them except when he performed at Lux.

He was carrying a few grocery bags on each arm, Chloe walked over and helped put them on the counter.

"Hello ladies."

"Hai Lucifer!" The little girl greeted him before scribbling something down on her paper.

He turned to his girlfriend.

"Hello Detective." He said in a deep sultry voice, that he knew she loved.

"Hi babe." She leaned forward to softly peck him on the lips, "You know you didn't have to do this." She said gesturing to the grocery bags.

"I know, but since I basically live here, and you don't let me pay the rent, that is cutting out half the money from your measly  detective check, I thought I could help with other things."

She loosely wrapped her arms around his middle, staring at him with her beautiful blue eyes.

"Thank you." She fully hugged him now, snuggling into his embrace, God he smelled good, at this point it smelt like home, so Chloe took it in as much as she could.

She pulled back just enough for the little girl to come running in, slipping between them, hugging Lucifer's waist, her head just about reaching his stomach.

"Lucifer?" She said, looking up at him.

"Ah, yes Beatrice?" He said, looking down at her.

Right, since Chloe and Lucifer finally made it official, he started to refer to Trixie as Beatrice, refusing to call her Trixie as it was a "hookers name."

"I'm organizing a family day out with you, me and mommy, and you have to go! Please!"

She watched as his expression softened, a lot, his brows furrowed in confusion, his eyes flashing with an emotion she hadn't seen before.