Brand New Start

After collapsing on the ground, he was feeling extremely weak. He felt like he was dying at that moment. He lays on the ground for hours. He felt weaker and weaker by the second. Eventually, someone walked outside of the shack and saw him. The person was a 5'3 blonde girl. She goes to him.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"N-no not really. I feel... weak."

She helps him to the car and drives him to the hospital. Bill was rushed to a room and hooked up to an IV quickly. He is laying on a hospital bed, still feeling weak, but is getting better slowly. He tried falling asleep, but he couldn't. The girl walked in and sat down on a chair.

"You feeling any better?"

"Yeah, a little better." Bill let out a sigh, thinking after he got out of the hospital, he would have to go back to moving.

"My name is Faith, Faith Pines."

"I'm Bill Cipher. I know hearing that name, it has ties to Gravity Falls' past. That was my dad doing that, I'm different from him."

"Well, how did you end up here? And why were you laying on the ground?" Faith asked curiously.

"Well, I was kicked out of my home in a different dimention, and sent to Earth. I spent a little over a year moving, trying to find a place to live. I even spent my 17th birthday moving. Over the past two months, I was constantly moving. I ended up collapsing again, but in front of the Mystery Shack. I thought I was gonna lay there until I die, but you saved me."

After a few days and nights, Bill was ready to leave. They got in the car and Faith drove them back to the shack. Bill tried to leave off, but Faith stopped him and let him inside. He sat on the couch. Some time later, a man came downstairs and saw him.

"Faith, come here!"

She came downstairs. "What is it?"

"Who is that? And why is he here?" He pointed at Bill.

"Thats Bill, he collapsed on the ground just outside a few days ago. He needed somewhere to stay, so I let him stay here."

"You can't just let someone in here, he could be dangerous!"

"Sir, I'm sorry. I understand if you don't want me here. I'll leave."

Bill grabbed his things and stood up.

"Why don't you go back to your home?"

"I... well I don't have one. I have walked across nearly the entire country trying to find somewhere to stay. I guess I have to keep looking.."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know that. You can stay here as long as you'd like. I'm Stanford Pines, but you can just call me Ford."

"Thanks.. I'm Bill Cipher. Its ok if you don't trust me because of the name. It was my dad who did that, not me."

"Oh, okay."

Bill sat back down and sighed. Faith sat next to him and started a conversation. They talked for hours. Night came as they talked. They both got tired and fell asleep on the couch, Faith laying her head on Bill's shoulder. Faith woke up first. She realized she had her head on Bill's shoulder the entire time and felt a little embarassed, sho she started blushing. Bill woke up and saw her.

"Morning Bill. Um, sorry about m-" she was cut off.

"No need to apologize, its okay."

She was a little confused. Bill got up to shower, and walked out in a completely different outfit and sat on the couch thinking. Bill has found himself a new home, despite what he thought. He found a new home, and for the first time in years, he was finally happy.