C: 1

As y'all can see I'm bad at drawing I didn't close the skin because I don't want to assume anything. That's you btw anyways,

You were a strong young girl. You loved doing work and helping you family, you had your mom, dad, 2 sisters and 2 brothers. It was a big family but that meant nobody would ever be lonely....or so you thought. One day you went to go sell wood. And you had so much and it took a long time, by the time you came back you were shocked at what you were seeing. Your family already devoured by a demon. You dropped your basket and fell to your knees. The demon noticed you.

"Ooo a new meal so soon!"

It ran toward you at full speed.

You didn't care though your family was your reason for living, without them life simply just didn't matter anymore.

You looked the demon and held your arms out, waiting to be devoured.

Thinking
'I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you all'

The demon was surprised and scratched your neck. You fainted and when you open your eyes you saw someone holding a sword.

He looked at you and picked you up. He had dark blue hair and a mismatched haori. You started feeling weird and jumped out of his arms causing him shock.

Your pupils became small and your hair turned completely white with yellow at the tips. Your nails grew and had yellow tips like your hair.

Just as he was about to draw his sword he felt a presence above him. He jumped back and watched from afar. You too had backed up.

A boy fell out of the sky? No he fell from the mountain above you. You noticed he was holding someone who then backed up.

He ran to them and started hugging them, they were fighting though and soon the boy was on the ground and the other person was on top of them. You saw the top person start crying.

That's when you noticed the girl was a demon and he was her brother.

A/N: Not sure how you figure that out though. You must have big brain energy

And you started getting flash backs from when you were human. You remembered all of your family and everyone from your village. And you started crying too. He noticed you and when to go hug you until the mismatch haori man came back from the tree he was sitting in.

"Why do you have a demon with you."

He questioned although it sounded more like a statement.

"S-she's my s-sister, please don't hurt her"

"She's a demon and I am a demon slayer so I must slay her"

"N-no! Please don't"

He charger at him and the boy ran they were fighting until the demon girl looked at you. You guys had a mental conversation.

'Please help us'

'Hah? Me?'

'Yes please, you know what losing family is like right?'

You paused remembering what happened to you

'Alright I'll help I won't watch someone else die'

You then ran to the buy who was laying on the floor with the demon girl in his arms. You then stood baring your claws and growled.

A/N: That's what the picture is of

The mismatch haori man was surprised by this and put his sword back.

You then stood normally seeing as he wasn't going to fight anymore.

Then you laid down and when to sleep.

A/N: This is a bad first chapter but it'll get better