Too dumb to know

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but may I go to the restroom please?" Shinobu asks politely.

"Yes you may Kocho." The reacher said. She walks out of the classroom gracefully, going to her locker to grab her katana that was folded up.

She goes to the bathroom to change, running out the bathroom she unfolds her katana running so fast nobody could see her.

She sees an orange haired boy scared because the demon was talking to him. He saw her and ran toward the Hashira.

"HOW CAN A DEMON SLAYER BE IN THIS ERA?!" The demon shouts, obviously confused.

She smiles "Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter." Shinobu says calmly. (Dance of the Bee Sting: True Flutter The swordsman dashes at the target with incredible speed and delivers a single thrust strengthened by the momentum to inject)

In less than a second the demons head was cut off.

"WOW!" The orange haired boy says- no more like screamed.

She then ran so fast it looked like she teleported.

   She finished changing, she walked back to her classroom her hair back to how it was at the beginning of the school day she walked back to class. She opened the door bowing a little before coming in.

—————————————————
Lunch has now begun, Shinobu is eating, once she finishes she sets her bento box in her bag. Still smiling she walks through the halls, she sees the orange haired boy from earlier staring into the boys bathroom. He looked like a crab.

"Are you alright?" She asks in a soothing voice but loud enough for him to hear.

He slowly turned his head, "Y-Yeah I'm fine it's just whenever I go to the bathroom something bad happens." He says rubbing the back of his neck.

She giggles. "I was wondering," she starts, "is there any clubs you would recommend joining?" She asks.

"I play volleyball!" He says jumping up and down.

"Could I come watch you practice? I need to join a club before next week." She asks/states.

"Sure! I'll just have to tell the captain of the team." He says excitedly.

She nods her head, she bows a little excusing herself and walks down the halls gracefully as her shoes echo across the tile floor. She walks to the garden. Butterflies fly towards her. Butterflies have always loved her. She never knew why. Suddenly a crow flys to her shoulder.

"HELLO SHINOBU. WE SEEM TO BE IN A DIFFERENT ERA. SQUAAAAK" The crow says rather loudly.

"Yes that is true, in fact I have taken a liking to this era." She says admiring the flowers as the butterflies swarm around her.

"WELL THEN, WHAT SHOULD I DO?" The crow asks.

"See if any other demon slayers are here if you can please." She says in a soothing voice.

With that the crow fled. Shinobu walks back into school knowing that break was almost over. She heads to her respective classroom. Trying to sense any demons as she walks. The thing she has figured out is in this era the demons do not die from the sun so she was always on the watch for them.

She sits down in her seat waiting for class to begin, it was now History, she knew everything considering she was from the past. She knew not to let anyone know she was a demon slayer.

———————————————-

It was finally the end of the day, Shinobu was currently walking to the boys gym. Operantly the principal said that if she wanted she could join any boy clubs because they always slowed one girl to each boy club. She arrived at the club. She opened the door, everyone stopped and looked over in her direction. She then bowed a little, "Sorry for disturbing practice, I am a new student looking to join a club, I am here to watch practice. The principal is allowing me to join any club I desire." She explained

A student with short spiky hair came up, "That's alright. You can watch, before that though may I know your name?" The student asks.

"Murasaki Kocho." She says calmly still smiling.

      "Alright then, go ahead and take a seat on the bench then." The student says.

    She nods and gracefully walks over to the bench. She sat down. Everyone started playing again.

———————————————————
     In the end she decided to join the club. On her way to the house she slayed a few demons. She arrived at the house, walking into her room she set her bag down. She put her kimono and her hiori on. She grabbed her sword and strapped it to her waist. She then walked out of the house, she slayed demons to pass the time. She didn't have anything else to do, she also just wanted to have no more demons in this world. She wanted peace.

  —————————————————-

     It was the next day after school. She had put sports clothes in her bag she had bought. She only had the old currency from her era. Turns out it was worth more. She changed in the changing room, walking out she still had a smile on her face. She then started to ask how to play and what not. Now it was the time to test her power. She was doing a serve. She threw the ball up in the air. She ran and jumped to were the ball would hit her palm. She used her strength hitting the ball. It landed on the floor smoking. The orange haired boy now known as Hinata tried to pick it up. But immediately dropped it due to the heat of the ball. The coach with bleached blonde hair had a smirk. To be honest she actually didn't use my full power. She used half her power.

      "THAT WAS SO COOL!" Hinata yelled in awe.

     She giggled. "Ara ara~ that wasn't even full strength." She said.

     "ANOTHER GODDESS!" Two 2nd years yelled. She saw them in the hall a couple times.

    She then sensed Musan... Kibutsuji.

Words: 1001