Wan nod, still she was covering his face with her hand.

"Wahhh.." Haikuan said and laughed awkwardly.

They don't know what they should say because, it was totally unexpected. They didn't even think that, Yu Bin can talk to a girl but, his girlfriend was sitting infront of them. It was a big surprise and shock for them.

"When you came China?" Haikuan asked

"Day before yesterday." Wan replied and sat properly.

"Ah.. Then where you meet Yu Bin?" Zanjin asked.

"We meet yesterday and I fall in love with him. He is so cute nah. And, I became his girlfriend." Wan said shamelessly. Well, Yibo is her monitor so, she have to keep his name in shamelessness.

"In one day?" Zanjin asked

"Mnn. Why gege? You don't like me?" Wan asked blinking few times.

"Nono.. you are beautiful meimei. But, Yu Bin is kind of introvert so, we didn't even think that, he will be someone's boyfriend. " Zanjin said with a bright smile.

"Thank you. Ge. Let's go in the kitchen. I will help you in breakfast." Wan said standing up from sitting.

"Ahh. Wan, you don't have to. I will prepare everything. You have a seat and chat with your ge. I'm coming."

"No. Gege, as you are my would be brother-in-law. I will help you." Wan said and walk in the kitchen.

Zanjin and Haikuan looked each other,

"Yibo's small version." Haikuan said

"I'm seeing it." Zanjin replied and smile

"But, Yu Bin is in relationship?" Haikuan exclaimed.

"Let him come from uni. Why he didn't say me anything?" Zanjin said when, he heard a sound from kitchen.

"Baby, gogo.. check. She can create typhoon in kitchen." Haikuan said

Hearing Haikuan, Zanjin stood up and run into the kitchen.

Haikuan took out his phone and dailed Yibo's number. Within three rings, Yibo picked the call.

"Hey bitch, what's up?" Yibo said from other side of phone.

"I'm good. Wan came." Haikuan said.

"I know. I drove her in your house." Yibo replied.

"So, Yu Bin and she is in relationship and from when?" Haikuan asked his voice clearly showing confusion.

"Eh? Relationship? Well... I don't know. Ask her. I'm busy. Call you later. Bye bye." Yibo said and cut the call immediately.

___________________

It's been four hours, Wan came in Haikuan's house. Wan and Zanjin made breakfast then Haikuan went his office. Then Wan and Zanjin enjoy themselves while watching movies and eating snacks. After that, they make Yu Bin's favourite dishes. Now, they are sitting on the couch waiting for Yu Bin. And finally, door bell rings,

Wan looked at Zanjin and give him a smile, Zanjin also smile back to Wan.

"Go, it's might be him." Zanjin said and smile again.

Wan run to the door and opened it.

"Surprise!!" Wan said loudly.

Yu Bin's eyes almost popped out seeing Wan.

"Wh..what are you doing here?" Yu Bin asked in shock.

"I'm here for you, love." Wan replied with a smile.