4. The Dinner

Bokuto

AH! I am hungry!

If Kuroo hadn't stopped me then I would have beaten those people to pulp.

I mean those people beat Kuroo making him unable to do any difficult task for about a week and then he himself says that he doesn't want any revenge.

That Kuroo is an idiot and he calls me one.

"You should eat with me in the dining with other Princes."

Kuroo rolled his eyes but then a pained wince escape his lips.

"I am going to beat them." I rolled my sleeves but Kuroo stopped me.

"Yah, just go and eat your dinner." He pushed me in the hall and waved me with his movable hand.

I pouted as I saw his figure disappear. I turned back and walked inside the hall to find the number of seats were reduced.

Ten seats one side and ten other sides.

I went to my seat.

The Princes were still coming and it seemed like they had befriend eachother.

So I was the only dumbass sitting alone awkwardly with no one to talk to.

"Um, Prince Bokuto?"

I turned back and saw the King Kenma himself standing infront of me.

I almost tripped when I stood up hurriedly to bow.

"Please don't be so formal with me."

I looked up and saw how flustered he was. I stood straight and chuckled.

"What brings you here King Kenma?" I asked him and he looked at me. He seemed hesitant.

"Where is your friend Kuroo?" He asked and I was a little confused.

"He is having dinner with other servants." I said with a frown. "But I find it very wrong! He is my friend! Why can't he eat with me?"

"Oh..." I saw the King Kenma looking around as if checking if someone is hearing us or not, "I can help you in letting Kuroo eat with us."

My eyes widened, "Really?" I bet I was smiling widely that King Kenma had to stop the urge to laugh.

"Leave it to me." He said and walked to the place where the King of Hana and his family sat yesterday.

After sometime the King along with his wife and Prince Akaashi entered.

Prince Akaashi looked so beautiful in that blue Haori.

The King's wife and Prince Akaashi sat first followed by King himself.

King Kenma was sitting next to Prince Akaashi and they seemed to exchange some words.

My heart fluttered when I saw Prince Akaashi smiling.

"Congratulations to the ones who made this far to join us for the dinner." He raised his glass.

The Princes raised theirs and we wished the King and his family a long life.

Food was getting served and I almost drooled when I saw the meat.

I took the fork and knife and sliced the meat that was waiting for me to put it in my mouth.

As I was about to put the meat in my mouth I heard a loud cough.

My eyes travelled to the King's table and saw King Kenma holding his chest and mouth.

"King Kenma?" The King got up from his seat and looked over the Neko's King who was coughing non stop.