Chapter 2

Chapter 2.
Truth.
    I walked outside of my tent, studying the Camp area around me. It was all a nightmare. That's good to know for the least.
I yawned aloud, stretching my shoulders and arms out. 
"Right, I gotta make breakfast for everybody today," I mumbled.
There are at least, Eight people in our resistance, altho we may try to get more of the Cities people to join us. 
Galaxy Steve is the resistance Leader, Ever since the hero left us.
A girl named Alex is second in command. She is quite nice, just don't upset her. Alex is the only actual human I've seen who has their own abilities, or "Powers". There are two Orange Steves in the resistance so far, One being the leader, or at least was. The other is known as "Happy Orange Steve". There are a few other steves as well. 

I walked over to one of the nearby wagons that had a few small crates in it. I opened up one of the crates and looked for a box of eggs and bread. After rummaging around one of the crates I finally found some eggs and a loaf of wheat bread. I looked around for a decently sized pan. I quickly felt somebody's hand on my shoulder. I flinched a bit to the sudden touch.
"Jumpy much?" Galaxy Steve said jokingly. "Sorry Sabre didn't mean to scare ya."
"It's alright Galaxy, just didn't expect anybody else to be up right now," I replied, smiling, all while still searching for a pan.
Galaxy yawned a bit, Still half asleep. It's good to know Galaxy still has his humor, even with he's still extremely tired. I believe he was up for most of the night, He was probably reading, or maybe working on that kingdom map he's been talkin about lately.
I pulled out a large pan and picked up the eggs and the loaf of bread. I started to head to the camp firepit and noticed Galaxy following right behind me. Maybe he wanted to talk a little bit or just keep me company. 
"Hey... um.." Galaxy Steve stuttered for a moment, and I glanced back at him. "Have you heard anything about Rainbow Steve..? Anything since he left?" Galaxy finally said after a few seconds staring off in a daze towards the ground.
"No." I merely replied back, I noticed my voice had suddenly gone into a monotone state. My voice rarely ever does that.
"Anything from his brother?" Galaxy asked once more.
"No." I replied again, lighting the Firewood.
Silence came between us, only the sound of the fire crackle and pops, and the soft breeze through the trees.

"I just think it was wrong of Rainbow to force his brother to come alongside him. H-He should've had the choice!" Galaxy Steve exclaimed. "I do too Galaxy, but you know Rainbow. He's too attached to Him, And he knows that." I said quietly, cracking an egg into the pan.
"But that's not a good reason to Force Him!" Galaxy almost shouted, clearly upset about it. It was rare of Him to become this upset over this, but every now and then he would have small mood swings whenever he was tired. 
"I know Galaxy, I know"
I cracked another egg, then poked the yolk. 
"Galaxy?" I asked aloud "Hm?.. What is it, Sabre?.." I heard Galaxy reply, his voice sounded tired all of a sudden.
"How long did you sleep last night?"
"Not that long to be honest. I was working on a few things all through the night" Galaxy yawned. "I miss them, Sabre... I really do. I'm just so tired of the resistance being against Everybody, Nightmare Steve, the darkness, King reverse...Rainbow..." 
I glanced over at Galaxy, I could tell he was trying to hold back tears, but you could tell in his eyes that it wasn't working that well.
"I know Galaxy. I miss them too, but we couldn't have done much to change Rainbow Steve's mind.. much less take his brother along with him."
"But we could have!" Galaxy blurted, "We could have changed his mind, we could have stopped him from taking his brother, We could have stopped Reverse!"