Watching SAO abridged. part 5

Murder in the hood.

The group were ready to watch the next episode. With snacks and drink in hand.

Grabbing the remote and pressing play Sunset said with a smile. "Let's see what happens next with the little psychopath."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Show opens to a plains area filled with hewn out rocks as buildings. At the bottom of the screen is text "March 6, 2024 floor 56: Pani"

Two men stand guard at the entrance to a building as a woman in plain clothes balances a jug on her head and wanders to the left of the shot.

Scene transitions to a meeting hall, guild leaders stand around a table, notable faces being Tiffany, Ballsdeep69, Asuna (Asuna now wearing armor of the knights of the blood oath) who slams her hand on the table.

Asuna:"That's it! That's how we'll beat him! Sheeptar the Sheep King, your reign is at an end."

"Sheeptar?" Aria said with a raised brow. "What kind of name is that?"

"Hey it might sound silly but every MMO has that one silly boss that's a bitch to fight," Sunset said with a knowing look. Memories of some goofy bosses she was able to solo for rare loot. Like jack-o-pack the alpacka jack in the box boss.

"Oh god... tart-tart the dancing pixie...," Luna muttered with PTSD from her time playing one of the many MMOs.

Ballsdeep69: If that thing hadn't already killed seven of us, I'd say this was a really stupid boss.

"Only seven?" Adagio asked with a raised brow. "Wow, I was expecting more with how much you all seem to run in like a bunch of lemmings."

Asuna: We'll get just close enough to aggro him and then our archers will kite him all the way to the village once he's there, he'll be too distracted by killing npcs to notice us. Then we move in for the kill.

"Dude," Lemon Zest muttered with a frown. "You just going to let the NPCs die?"

"Yeah," Sonata said with a nod. "What if one of those NPCs are a quest giver, or a shopkeeper."

"See? Your plan is so bad Sonata could point out the flaws," Aria said with a smirk.

"Yeah... hey!" Sonata said with a frown but cheered up when Sunset started rubbing her head.

*kirito walks into the shot wearing a studded leather black jacket over a golden yellow chest armor,*

Kirito: Whoa, Whoa Whoa. We can't just go around sacrificing npc's. Some of my best friends have been npcs.

"It's so sad that he's only friends are people who are programmed to tolerate his presence," Sci-Twi said with a frown.

"Ha, it's sad, but hilarious," Sunset said with a smile.

Asuna*deadpans*: that makes way too much sense.

"Someone doesn't sound happy to see him," Luna commented.

"She must remember the whole menu thing from last time," Aria muttered.

"Wasn't that like..., a few months ago?" Lemon Zest. "she held a grudge for that long?"

"Haven't seen someone hold that kind of grudge since Sunset," Adagio said with a smile.

"You try to take over two worlds one time and no one lets you live it down," Sunset muttered.

Gary: We must save my family!

"Is that Gary!?" Sci-Twi asked with a shock look.

"KILL THE FUCKER!" Sunset shouted. "HE LEFT THEM TO DIE!"