Enraged and worried

Start from the beginning

"Two?" You mutter the word out. With a moment of distraction, Yachi's eyes flicker into something malicious. She clenches her teeth and spits out something dark.

"Let's see how much they'll love you when I'm done with you."

Your eyes widen when you pick up her words. Yachi raises the screwdriver up and aims it towards your face. You reflexively raise your hand up to block your face but that doesn't stop Yachi.

She jabs the screwdriver into your palm and the moment you scream in agony is when she clicks back to her senses. Her malicious aura and glossed over eyes flicker back to life. The sound of the front door opens and two rushed footsteps hurry inside.

"YACHI WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Hinata pulls Yachi to the side, gripping her shoulders tightly. Kageyama rushes over to your side, noticing you holding pressure to your palm. His eyes notice a screwdriver beside you, the tip stained red.

Kageyama curses himself for not coming just a second earlier. He flicks his eyes up to Yachi who's face is pale. "I swear if the damage to her hand leaves a scar, I won't play nice anymore." Kageyama reaches for your hand without a word. Thankfully the screwdriver didn't pierce any deeper than it had. You screamed a bit earlier before Yachi managed to dig the screwdriver deep into your palm.

But you're still bleeding and the sudden stab of a screwdriver will never be pleasant.

Kageyama scrunches his nose when he sees the hole in Y/L/N's palm. Without a word, he pulls Y/L/N towards the kitchen sink to wash her hand.

Hinata loses his anger towards Yachi when he watches Kageyama carefully tend to Y/L/N. A heartache erupts within him.

"H-Hinata you're hurting me." Yachi cries out from Hinata's sudden tight squeeze. He releases his hold on her shoulder and turns his attention back to the blonde haired girl.

"You hurt Y/L/N and didn't feel guilty about it." Hinata clicks his tongue. "You're lucky we're not going to call the cops on you for attempted assault."

Yachi closes her parting lips, forcing her eyes down.

"What's going on with you Yachi? You were never like this before."

Your eyes drift over to Hinata and Yachi. Seeing the two standing next to each other makes your heart hurt. But a different kind of pain runs through you when Kageyama purposely presses the paper towel on your palm roughly.

"Be more gentle Kageyama." You spit out, wincing from the pain.

"No." He grumbles out, patting the area dry. "I won't be gentle until you learn to be more careful. I told you to not open the door for her."

"I didn't! She used the screwdriver to loosen the bolts." You retort back, glaring at Kageyama. But your eyes soften when you notice his worried eyes. He's not making an angry expression towards you despite his voice sounding agitated.